BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 3/12/2009 6:42:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
At least the Roman emperors were smart enough to keep their soldiers happy

I do believe they mistake the discipline and bearing of those currently serving and the near silence of 25 million living veterans for weakness. They will be astonished on THE day.
Link Posted: 3/12/2009 6:46:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Being one of the wounded, still dealing with injuries I got on active duty 9 years ago, yupe surgery next month. Anyway, I feel very confident saying this........THEN YOU CAN GET YOUR FLAMING GAY ASS OUT IN THE FIGHT INSTEAD OF US, MR. OBAMA.
Link Posted: 3/12/2009 6:51:00 PM EDT
[#3]
What the fucking fuck?
Link Posted: 3/12/2009 6:51:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
forget the leeches who queef out 13 kids. Lets take it away from people who earn it

No shit.
Link Posted: 3/12/2009 6:54:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Because I would much rather give my money to Octo-mom instead of my buddy getting deployed this summer if he gets hurt
Link Posted: 3/12/2009 6:56:08 PM EDT
[#6]
For those of us who have/had private insurance while active duty, I could see an immediate change to the rules/agreement/contract with a private health insurance company.
I bet the small print will have a  Zero payments for service connected injuries/during wartime....clause. Duh. They will add that shit fast, if it ever did happen.

All they are trying to do is make active duty people who have private insurance pay like those of us who have it, and are receiving VA care due to retirement, or Disability rating. My
private insurance always gets billed first, then VA/Tricare picks up the rest. My private health insurance company (PPO) Tells the VA/Tricare to go pound sand every time they
attempt to bill them.
Link Posted: 3/12/2009 6:58:12 PM EDT
[#7]
If I were a Congressman, I would make sure the Congressional Record reflected that I stated on the House floor that my position is "FUCK THAT NOISE."
Link Posted: 3/12/2009 6:58:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Fuck that guy... Seriously.
Link Posted: 3/12/2009 7:01:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
every time the system pushes us down, it is loading the spring
when the pressure from the spring tips past the pressure coming down
they lose grip, and we explode free again, cutting the wrist of the hand that held us

Taking care away from soldiers, is them smurking on the compressed spring
When the spring gets the most compressed it looks it's smallest, and weakest
They mistake our resolve, they mistake that things have to push back into balance
There is no other way of things in the universe, the spring will explode open

A spring as a coiled snake - The snake you shouldn't walk on.

Well said.
Link Posted: 3/12/2009 7:05:25 PM EDT
[#10]
And yet the Military is going to be the right hand of the great O during the mass confiscation..........

Yeah right......

If he does this he will be signing his own pink slip.
Link Posted: 3/12/2009 7:07:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do believe they mistake the discipline and bearing of those currently serving and the near silence of 25 million living veterans for weakness. They will be astonished on THE day.

Those were my thoughts as well..

Keep pushing kenyan... just keep pushing.
Link Posted: 3/12/2009 7:09:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Yet he wants government to pay for all our healthcare.
Link Posted: 3/12/2009 7:10:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Maybe the president and congress should take their single shot .22 rifles and go fight their own wars.
Link Posted: 3/12/2009 7:11:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
For those of us who had/had private insurance while active duty, I could see an immediate change to the rules/agreement/contract with a private health insurance company.
I bet the small print will have a  Zero payments for service connected injuries/during wartime....clause. Duh. They will add that shit fast, if it ever did happen.

All they are trying to do is make active duty people who have private insurance pay like those of us who have it, and are receiving VA care due to retirement, or Disability rating. My
private insurance always gets billed first, then VA/Tricare picks up the rest. My private health insurance company (PPO) Tells the VA/Tricare to go pound sand every time they
attempt to bill them.

My concern is that in many instances those trying to acquire insurance now days are not covered by pre existing conditions. So what has me worried is does my F.I.L. get completely screwed because he is a Vietnam Vet and only gets Va coverage, then tries to get on regular insurance and they say sure we'll give you a policy but all this stuff you have acquired from the war we wont cover that, or worse yet they pull shit where they can link new illnesses to the ones from being in combat, and then wont cover those as well. I know there are companies that do this shady stuff, I had my license to sell insurance at one time and many of the larger companies pull that all the time. Needless to say once I found out how screwed the system was I got out of if, but anyway where does that leave those that have fought for us then?

Link Posted: 3/12/2009 7:16:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
If I were a Congressman, I would make sure the Congressional Record reflected that I stated on the House floor that my position is "FUCK THAT NOISE."

I'm pretty sure I could do a lot better than that. I'd imagine they would have me forcibly removed from the floor before I finished.

Link Posted: 3/12/2009 7:17:04 PM EDT
[#16]
There is no level of b.s. this guy will hold back of dumping on us. Look at his campaign promises and look at all the lies they have become so far. Veto pork line by line, didn't happen. No lobbyist will be appointed to hold a gov position, funny his defense guy was a defense lobbyist. I don't have all night to keep up the list you all know it already anyway.
We have an opportunity to return to a free republic, but we need a united front line. Come stand with us at http://www.righttokeepandbeararms.com
Link Posted: 3/12/2009 7:22:24 PM EDT
[#17]
un fucking real
Link Posted: 3/12/2009 7:24:45 PM EDT
[#18]
So, the filthy fucking Marxist POS wants us to pay for health insurance for crack-heads, welfare freaks, and illegal aliens, but the wounded marines are on their own.
Link Posted: 3/12/2009 8:29:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
For those of us who had/had private insurance while active duty, I could see an immediate change to the rules/agreement/contract with a private health insurance company.

attempt to bill them.

My concern is that in many instances those trying to acquire insurance now days are not covered by pre existing conditions. So what has me worried is does my F.I.L. get completely screwed because he is a Vietnam Vet and only gets Va coverage, then tries to get on regular insurance and they say sure we'll give you a policy but all this stuff you have acquired from the war we wont cover that, or worse yet they pull shit where they can link new illnesses to the ones from being in combat, and then wont cover those as well. I know there are companies that do this shady stuff, I had my license to sell insurance at one time and many of the larger companies pull that all the time. Needless to say once I found out how screwed the system was I got out of if, but anyway where does that leave those that have fought for us then?

Yep, I agree. The more you look at the potential issues with this idea, the worse it gets. Toss in the new agenda to make all of our records electronic, and we are freaking doomed. That info gets out, and none of use will ever be able to get any kind of decent coverage, for medical, or just plain life insurance.

Link Posted: 3/12/2009 8:37:02 PM EDT
[#20]

Now that is messed up. What a total pos this guy is. I hope the military gets wind of it and does what the COC rules don't want me to say. So they risk their lives to fight for this country and if they get wounded while doing the job, they get the shaft hard without lube. Mother fucker. I'm glad I'm not in anymore having to serve under this fuckstick.

Link Posted: 3/12/2009 8:40:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

im just speechless.

Link Posted: 3/12/2009 8:44:14 PM EDT
[#22]

What do you know... The "Commander-in-Chief" selling out his own troops.  
He is trying to demoralize, embarrass, and dishonor them...  
Ok, ok... That's fine... don't be surprised when veterans start turning against him because of it.  He is shitting on the very people that help protect this nation against all enemies, foreign and domestic.  
We see where loyalty lies... with the enemy

Link Posted: 3/12/2009 8:55:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
"We support the troops, not the war."

Yep.  That was my very first thought.

That "we support the troops" crap smells like the steaming crock of bullsh*t that it always was.  Leftists don't love the troops... they hate the troops.  How about all those monikers we always heard?  Baby-killers, stupid, too-dumb-to-go-to-college, joined-to-avoid-jail, dupes, rednecks, rethuglicans, death-mongers... Abu Graib, Haditha, war crimes, terrorizing civilians, we're-no-better-than-the-terrorists...

Yeah...
Link Posted: 3/12/2009 8:57:52 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Unbelievable. Obama wants to use our money to pay for healthcare for welfare queens but our wounded servicemembers should get the shaft.

Shows just how he feels about them and who he really wants to serve.

Another shameful act by this administration.
Link Posted: 3/12/2009 9:06:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Won't need any survival preps as I will be dead within 3 months if this would happen. Damn illegals and welfare parasites can get all of the free care they need and Military members who lost their health and body parts have to pay out of pocket. is unacceptable.
Link Posted: 3/12/2009 9:36:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I dont know if anyone on this site has said it before but FUCK OBAMA

Link Posted: 3/12/2009 9:40:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, looks like he'll only be a one term president...

wanna bet?  His minions will agree with whatever he says or does.

He's been on the job a month and a half and his approval rating has gone from the 80s to the 50s, and dropping.

His minions may be with him, but much more of this and I wouldn't be so sure he'll have anyone else. Percentage-wise, he's already lost everyone he won over post-election who was willing to bury the hatchet and move on, and is beginning to carve away at the moderates he swung over pre-election.
Link Posted: 3/12/2009 9:44:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Why wouldn't we want to hear about the details of this plan.  In my opinion private enterprise can do a better job for less maney for Damn near everything.
Link Posted: 3/12/2009 9:46:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Fuck him. Hard and in the ass. over and over again. like prison rape. but i'm sure he would like that.
Link Posted: 3/12/2009 9:50:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Did you hear about the new book that's coming out?

How to Lose Control of Congress in 2010

By:  Barak Obama
Link Posted: 3/12/2009 9:54:02 PM EDT
[#31]
holy crap, I had to have a drink before I posted here

if a soldier gets injured serving their country, there is not question about it that the country should do everything they can do for this soldier.
Link Posted: 3/12/2009 9:54:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:

blah blah blah

WASHINGTON (CNN) –– Veterans Affairs Secretary Eric Shinseki confirmed Tuesday that the Obama administration is considering a controversial plan to make veterans pay for treatment of service-related injuries with private insurance.

Asked about the proposal, Shinseki said it was under "consideration." "A final decision hasn't been made yet," he said.

There's your fucking General Eric Shinseki.

Quite the leader of men, eh?

Hey Hey, Black Beret!

(and that oh-so-wonderful 'Combat Truck', the Stryker ICV)....
Link Posted: 3/12/2009 9:56:25 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

im not surprised............is anyone here surprised??????????

Given that the campaign took 'military advice' from Gens McPeak and Clark, and made BlackBeret the SecVA....

No, no one should be suprised...

He picked 3 of the WORST flag officers to reach 4-stars in recent years to be his confidants....
Link Posted: 3/12/2009 9:56:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Wow....*shakes head and walks away.*
Link Posted: 3/12/2009 9:57:20 PM EDT
[#35]
What I want to say has been said already.

I am so disgusted with this man right now.
Link Posted: 3/12/2009 10:13:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
What I want to say has been said already.

I am so disgusted with this man right now.

Calling him a man is an insult to men everywhere. He may be a male human, but he's no man.
Link Posted: 3/12/2009 10:21:51 PM EDT
[#37]
speachless..........

plus....just try to get coverage for a War Zone.....takes a bit of doing.....

fuckers........
Link Posted: 3/12/2009 10:22:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Never occurred to them that Veterans might be a dangerous group to shit on?
Link Posted: 3/12/2009 10:40:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Master plan checklist:

1.Take Health insurance away from wounded warriors.
2. Watch people get irate about it.
3. Tell the people you have a bill that will fix the problem and insure wounded warriors.
4. Submit Bill for nationalised health care which will include wounded warriors and maybe the same benefits they had before on the same plan.
5. When anyone objects to new nationalised health care bill counter them by saying they don't really care about the wounded warriors and tell them that they are not patriots because they don't support the troops because they object to bill that would "help".
6.  Pass Bill because not enough opposition due to being afraid of being branded for not supporting the troops.
7. Smile with delight due to success of master plan MUH HAH HAH.

Link Posted: 3/12/2009 10:56:12 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

It sure bit them in the ass when they didn't.
Link Posted: 3/12/2009 11:05:41 PM EDT
[#41]
And of course half the military isn't going to say anything because he's their commander in chief. This is a really stupid idea. Tremendously stupid.
Link Posted: 3/12/2009 11:12:32 PM EDT
[#42]
Fuck this guy.
Link Posted: 3/12/2009 11:18:46 PM EDT
[#43]
I cant even put into words how much this disgusts me.

I cant even believe the cocksuckers would consider something like this.

fuck everyone who voted for Obama, and FUCK OBAMA.
Link Posted: 3/12/2009 11:49:07 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 3/12/2009 11:54:17 PM EDT
[#45]

Oh wow, what a surprise Hussein is reading something by that fucking green nazi masturbate-to-the-NAM tard Zakaria.

Go straight to hell, do not pass Go, do not collect America's tax dollars. Jackass.
Link Posted: 3/12/2009 11:55:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Sweet Jesus,  Obama seriously needs to un Fuck himself and get his priorities right.
Link Posted: 3/12/2009 11:57:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
And of course half the military isn't going to say anything because he's their commander in chief. This is a really stupid idea. Tremendously stupid.

We will oppose the policy, not personally insult the man or disrespect the office...

Link Posted: 3/13/2009 12:05:12 AM EDT
[#48]
Absolutely appalling. If anyone is entitled to taxpayer-funded healthcare, it's the US military.
Link Posted: 3/13/2009 12:19:25 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Absolutely appalling. If anyone is entitled to taxpayer-funded healthcare, it's the US military.

But the messiah himself said we can't rely only on our military anymore. They're secondary now, so they should be defunded and go look after themselves. They volunteered, anyway, so they got what was coming to them. If you don't like it, don't volunteer. </liberal>
Link Posted: 3/13/2009 1:14:02 AM EDT
[#50]
Obama is a fuck stain.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top