Aviator  [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 2:49:43 AM EDT
[#1]
I like that!![beer]
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 3:46:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 4:25:06 AM EDT
[#3]
I hate Deja vu company. I used to work at one of those strip clubs. They kinda harrased the owner into selling them the club. Broadway in San francisco was a much better place before they moved in. Now they pretty much bought out all the clubs on broadway and on market st.
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 5:25:59 AM EDT
[#4]
What I want to know is:

Is there a special school for titty bar DJs? They all sound the same, at least in my very small sample group. Deja Vu in Pomona CA, the Olympic Garden in Las Vegas NV, the Clubhouse in Dallas TX... They all do that thing with their voice, unnecessarily changing octaves like frickin' Mariah Carey, and saying the same thing two or three times.

What's up with that?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top