Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2002 12:59:42 AM EDT
Why is it that every time I see McCain on Liberman on TV, the other one is there??
Are they a couple now??
Just saw them on "Meet teh Press" and ol' Joe was wondering if Bush was connected to the Enron issue.
Hmm.. is Joe working on a bid for '04? Or is it McCain?? Who would be the VP???
Wonder wich one is the woman in their relationship??

[smoke]
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 11:22:26 AM EDT
[#1]
If one is the woman, it's Lieberman for sure. He certainly bent over for Gore on the abortion issue. Against abortion before being nominated for VP, he practically passed out coathangers during the campaign.
As for McCain, I think the NVA dropped him on his head one too many times when they had him.
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 11:58:12 AM EDT
[#2]
It would not surprise me if McCain were to switch parties for a presidential run in 2004.
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 12:09:59 PM EDT
[#3]
It is wideley known that these two are extremly gay homosexuals who have the steaming panties for each other.

[sex]
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 2:50:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Well if the good people of Az do the right thing, McCain will be looking for a job soon. He is a traitor and a POS
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 2:50:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Well if the good people of Az do the right thing, McCain will be looking for a job soon. He is a traitor and a POS
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 5:25:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Milhouse,

McCain will survive.  Why?  See the Hillary CLinton election as an example.  "Normal" voters like a famous person to vote for.  Well, McCain delivers in spades now.

And, unless someone beats him in the primary, what are you gonna do?  Vote Democrat?  Won't work anyway since there is no chance in hell of a Democrat Senator from AZ in the next 5 years.

I would love to see Matt Salmon run for McCains seat.  If he did, I would offer full time assistance in his bid.

James
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 5:37:11 PM EDT
[#7]
I believe it will be Gore/ McLame 2004.
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 5:37:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Why is it that every time I see McCain on Liberman on TV, the other one is there??
Are they a couple now??
Just saw them on "Meet teh Press" and ol' Joe was wondering if Bush was connected to the Enron issue.
Hmm.. is Joe working on a bid for '04? Or is it McCain?? Who would be the VP???
Wonder wich one is the woman in their relationship??

[smoke]
View Quote

STOP! I almost shot beer out my nose laughing reading this.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top