Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/6/2002 12:22:18 PM EDT
Do you guy's have CCW down there? I'm thinking that is where I'm going to be based for 4 years so I'd like to know so I can see if I can get one. Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 12:38:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes, we have CCW.  Not sure how non-residents are handled, but it doesn't take  much to become a resident.  Active military (?) may just need a valid ID.  Where in FL?

Eddie
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 1:05:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 1:09:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Yes, we have CCW.  Not sure how non-residents are handled, but it doesn't take  much to become a resident.  Active military (?) may just need a valid ID.  Where in FL?

Eddie
View Quote

I'm not sure yet. I'm trying to join the Coast guard as a Gunners mate and get in around the St. Petersburg area or where ever they do a lot of drug busts.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top