Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2002 6:40:52 PM EDT
Burned or drowned?

Electrocuted or Injected with Schtuff.

Die in a car accident or plane accident?

Suffer agonizing pain for 1 year or 1 day.

Hung or Guillotined?

Die fighting or surrender?

I have some other's but I can't think of them right now.
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 6:42:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 6:43:05 PM EDT
[#2]
answers to my own questions:

shot, stabbed repeatedly is way too messy for me.

injected.

car accident behind the wheel over plane accident.

i'm a puss, i could only hang for a day.

hung rather than guillotined, too messy.

die fighting.
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 6:44:06 PM EDT
[#3]
How about a three way with Roise, and Reno?
c-rock
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 6:46:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
How about a three way with Roise, and Reno?
c-rock
View Quote

i'm talking about pain, not humiliation.  lol.
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 6:51:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Burned or drowned? Drowned

Electrocuted or Injected with Schtuff. Electrocuted

Die in a car accident or plane accident? Plane

Suffer agonizing pain for 1 year or 1 day. A year.

Hung or Guillotined? Guillotined.

Die fighting or surrender? Fighting
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 7:03:31 PM EDT
[#6]
I'd rather not have any of them happen...
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 7:07:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Burned or drowned? Drowned

Electrocuted or Injected with Schtuff. Electrocuted

Die in a car accident or plane accident? Plane

Suffer agonizing pain for 1 year or 1 day. A day.

Hung or Guillotined? Guillotined.

Die fighting or surrender? Fighting
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 7:08:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Errr...May I select "None Of The Above".

How about, "Nice peaceful death in sleep at 120th birthday night"?[IMG]http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/contrib/aahmed/biggrin.gif[/IMG]
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 7:14:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Geez ROTZ, what's on your mind tonight??  [;)]

CMOS
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 7:25:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Stabbed is much better then shot.  Bullets do a lot of damage with just the shock. Especially something fast like a 5.56. A knife can be just as bad but all things being even maybe somewhat more survivable.  Guillotined is interesting, Your brain doesnt die instantly, and you have control over your eyes and can hear.  The last few seconds must be interesting.  But if you have to die, kidney failure is the way to go.  You have no idea what the heck happened and its over!
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 7:34:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Ardoc , hate to disagree , been shot twice , never hurt until a couple hours later ! jabbed with pointed rod , hurt like hell right away .
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 7:46:41 PM EDT
[#12]
True pain is getting hot slag from 1600 deg steel in the ear canal.

You welders know this!

Mine was when getting a billet ready- knees just gave out...

I don't have the words, but I would have chosen ANY of those over the ear thing...
Don Out
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 8:02:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Suffer agonizing pain for 1 year or 1 day.
View Quote

Hmm, kinda leaning towards the 1day versus the 1year.

Link Posted: 1/4/2002 8:12:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 8:13:29 PM EDT
[#15]
personally I have been shot 3 times and stabbed once.I lived in the wrong part of miami. any way I would prefer to be shot. if you are shot your body ususally goes into shock emmediately. you don't usually feel it quite as much as being stabbed. althoug it varies depending on what you were shot with. if you ever get the opertunity to get stabbed in the lower torso, don't!!. you can feel the knife going in and tearing through what ever it hits and makes for one of the most painful experiences you can imaging ( althoug that ear thing sounds pretty horrendous aswell). I am just gonna try not to get killed, natural causes works just fine for me.
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 8:25:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
True pain is getting hot slag from 1600 deg steel in the ear canal.

You welders know this!

Mine was when getting a billet ready- knees just gave out...

I don't have the words, but I would have chosen ANY of those over the ear thing...
Don Out
View Quote

this reminds me of something funny that happened to me...
i was welding for the first time, and the guy who was teaching me how, kept recommending me to wear a welding jacket.  since he had a very thick accent and spoke limited english, i didn't really understand the reason.  i assumed because of the sparks and possibility of taking some molten metal to the body.  however, i was welding so far away from my body, i wasnt particularly concerned. he responded by silently shaking his head and saying something like "you wheeel seee". needless to say, nothing eventful happened that day afer a few hours of welding, i went home somewhat tired and went to bed.  the next morning i woke up and my arms were wet.  wondering if someone had played a joke on me, i went to the bathroom to see what the hell it was. my arms were lobster red, and the skin was blistered and gooey with seepage. i had to go to the infirmary and go around with arm size bandages for a week. that was a mistake that will NEVER happen again! it ranks as #2 on my list of the most painful things ive ever experienced
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 8:39:58 PM EDT
[#17]
LOL!  Stabbing might hurt more but it might do less tissue damage.  I have seen hollowpoints literally rip out chunks of meat!

The electrical issue is too funny.  When I was a kid I touch one of those hot wires that they use to keep horses in.  Interesting sensation! My dad was fixing a overhead light. The fuse was supposed to be off, but ZAP!  The bottom of his calves and the bottom of his feet went numb!
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 8:45:31 PM EDT
[#18]
I would love to be run over by a limo full of Supermodels.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 10:34:38 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 10:52:36 AM EDT
[#20]
shot, in the pinky toe, with a .22 short, at a range of 300 yards.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 11:47:47 AM EDT
[#21]
Trampled by a herd of politically-correct Democrats.  A real plus to being trampled by this group would be due to some of the women and most of the men wearing high-heels.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 9:22:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Go down swingin' in a fistfight with Janet Reno.
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 6:49:13 AM EDT
[#23]
Me personally...I'd rather get a great blowjob from some dynamite looking babe  [<]:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top