Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2001 12:24:04 AM EDT
I need info on well stocked competively priced gun dealers in Vegas. Let's hear it.
Link Posted: 3/12/2001 12:45:36 AM EDT
Dungus Try machinegunkelly.com they have a good assortment of weapons. I'm not sure what part of Las Vegas there at, but the web site should say.
Link Posted: 3/12/2001 2:46:38 AM EDT
There was a place out on the west side of Vegas, I belive on Charleston Blvd. Can't remember the name for sure, something to the effect of "Shooters Supply"? When I was stationed at Nellis, I went to that shop all the time. He had a deal where you pay $40 a year for a membership and they would order anything on their FFL for you for cost. Worth checking out, I know I got my monies worth! At the time, that was the only honest, friendly gunshop. There was another reasonable gunshop on Nellis Blvd., but their employees were a bunch of know-it-all old farts that pissed me off everytime I went in there. "Cor-Bon is nothing but shitty, hot reloads", "Glocks are toy guns...", bunch of ignorant assholes. Trust me, within 2 minutes in that shop, they will piss you off!
Link Posted: 3/12/2001 7:47:42 AM EDT
Try [url]http://www.machinegunkellys.com[/url]
Link Posted: 3/12/2001 3:44:21 PM EDT
Cool, good stuff guys. I've had other recommendations for "Machine Gun Kelly's" as well. I'll definitely be checking them out. Now, who qualifies as the "J&G Sales of Vegas ? By that I mean a warehouse supplier that has just about everything imaginable, from old lever actions to the latest AR configuration. Machine Gun K seemed strictly modern military weapon, don't know if he'll have what I want.
Link Posted: 3/12/2001 7:37:57 PM EDT
btt
Top Top