Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/3/2002 12:27:40 PM EDT
I left my 98 disk in Flodida over the holidays. Installed some stuff on the nephews system. Well I bought a logitech wingman formula force gp steering wheel today. It wants my 98 disk & cab 5 particularly. Anybody have the drivers or can send me the files I would appreciate it. I have a DSL connection, so if you send the whole 98 disk I can do it.
Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 1:13:33 PM EDT
[#1]
You didn't happen to put the CAB files on your system did you under the Win folder?

I'm sure youd know but just checking, that is why I always copy those files though to the hard drive beacuse it is easier than locating the disk

Later

IAJack
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 1:17:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Check out what IAJack has to say...  usually found under c:\windows\options\cabs

[b]"I have a DSL connection, so if you send the whole 98 disk I can do it."[/b]

I'm not as impressed by your speed as I am with the size of your mailbox!!!!   [whacko]

Nuckles.   [smash]
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 1:35:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Found a disk. Thanks for the help. I never thought about the mailbox issue.... Doh.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top