Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
5/29/2017 5:35:05 AM
Posted: 1/2/2002 8:52:29 PM EDT
Anyone know of a similar forum regarding woodworking and tools? I have some stuff I'd like to try and sell. Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 8:59:18 PM EDT
Here's my favorite. They don't have an equipment exchange though. [url]http://talk.woodmagazine.com/woodtalkindex.html[/url]
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 9:25:42 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Zapata: Anyone know of a similar forum regarding woodworking and tools? I have some stuff I'd like to try and sell. Thanks.
View Quote
Since Jesus was a carpenter, you must be making a statement concerning the existance of God. After all, If Jesus was the son of God, and he was a carpenter, then God created woodworking tools. Therefore God exists...so to all you creatins out there that roam these boards looking for a good anti-God argument..there is the proof. .
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 9:33:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/2/2002 9:35:21 PM EDT by DScott]
Yeah, and if he was union, that would prove God has a *great* sense of humor! Might try here to start, a great power tool/hand tool site... [url]http://www.wwforum.com/forums.asp[/url]
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 9:52:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/2/2002 9:53:09 PM EDT by BenDover]
Originally Posted By xanadu: Since Jesus was a carpenter, you must be making a statement concerning the existance of God. After all, If Jesus was the son of God, and he was a carpenter, then God created woodworking tools. Therefore God exists...so to all you creatins out there that roam these boards looking for a good anti-God argument..there is the proof. .
View Quote
[size=5]ROTFLMAO[/size=5] [flame][flame][flame][flame][flame][flame][fl­ame][flame][flame][flame][flame][flame] [bounce][bounce]BAWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! [bounce][bounce]
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 10:15:49 PM EDT
Originally Posted By BenDover: [size=5]ROTFLMAO[/size=5] [flame][flame][flame][flame][flame][flame][fl­ame][flame][flame][flame][flame][flame] [bounce][bounce]BAWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! [bounce][bounce]
View Quote
I'll take that as a compliment[:D] .
Top Top