Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Posted: 1/2/2002 3:01:46 PM EDT
Just sent in the $60.00 for annual membership via Pay-pal. How soon do I get all of my free stuff? You know what I am talking about....the free LEGP AR-15, the free AR-15 folding knife, a cool nickname like Imbroglioio, or grandpaman, a date with Miss Magnum (only needed if I was single), promotion to Moderator-in-Chief, and best of all a battle pack of Portugese milsurp 7.62x51. Please e-mail me with when I can be expecting these items and to get the address of my FFL. By the way is shipping included? This is the best site in the world. Thanks for everything. Matt P.S. What extra goodies do you send us on our Birthdays and membership anniversaries? I'll provide these dates when I get your e-mail.
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 3:06:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/2/2002 3:07:14 PM EDT by Kuiper]
Didn't nobody tell you that in order to even get close to the free goodies you have to send two cases of SS109 to the staff? After reception of the two cases, we will have a little staff/mod shoot and contemplate on which freebie to send you. Most likely once fired casings for handloading [:D] That is two cases to each staff member mind you p.s. Welcome to the team.
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 3:15:40 PM EDT
Pay-pal???!!! I'd like to receive my Dodge K-car for bailing them out back in the 80's - with interest. Yeah, I know its only a K-car, but it'd make a nice target [:D] [shotgun] [uzi]
Top Top