BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 396
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 9:27:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By EXPY37:

Now that's an OXYMORAN if I ever saw one...

Generally true, but I have a buddy that sees a Dr at this place for TRT and is more than pleased.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 50ttop:
Originally Posted By pumbaajk:
Originally Posted By 50ttop:
Well, I just had my doctor try to inform me that prescribing testoterone for home injections is illegal.... Fuck me!

Oh for fucks sake....

I laughed at him.  Now I need a referral to go to an endocrinology center and talk to someone who actually knows what is what.

Now that's an OXYMORAN if I ever saw one...

Generally true, but I have a buddy that sees a Dr at this place for TRT and is more than pleased.

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 9:28:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Im 47 with one perfect child....I have NO desire to have another.

Sterility would be a blessing at this point.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 9:32:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By MovinMan:
Im 47 with one perfect child....I have NO desire to have another.

Sterility would be a blessing at this point.
View Quote

Hahaa! That's my feeling as well. I got a 2.5 year old and another on the way so I am fucking done after this. I am just curious to see the long term side effects. When my balls shrank, it was physically uncomfortable. It's like they were always cold or achy and I didn't like that one bit.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 2:12:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Whereabouts in GA are you?
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 2:20:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Macon
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 5:40:15 PM EDT
[#6]

Yes, 200mg.

While on pellets my levels got to 1050 and I felt great. My doc says 200mg a week I can probably expect levels to be a bit lower but he is not sure. He wants to work into it slowly and see where I end up.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 2tired2run:
Well, started on 1cc of test cyp after a cycle of the pellets.

The pellets worked great for about 3 months, great energy, started losing some belly jelly, arms and shoulders were getting all swole....I was able to really start pushing weight hard in the gym again with quick recovery. Well that didnt last long....I crashed hard about 2 months ago. I couldnt believe how hard I came down.....I couldnt drag my ass outa bed in the morning.

The other problem is the pellets cost my $650.00. My insurance covered the procedure, but I had to pay for the pellets. I am not paying $650 every 3 months.

So now I have a new doc, started me on test cyp, go back in 3 months to check levels and red blood count and insurance covers the whole thing, doctors visit and test....just not needles but the needles only cost me $14.85 for 3 months worth.

The only negative drawback is the berries have shrunk up quite a bit. Like having 10 year old boys balls.......good thing I'm married. The wife unit says big pendulous balls are gross anyways but damn. What are you guys doing about atrophy....dealing with it?

The only thing I would to add to Pumba's recommendation is I'd pull blood work at 30 days to monitor things like hematocrit and estradiol.  A lot can go wrong in 3 months.

And 1cc is that dosed at 200mg? At that does, estradiol is definitely a factor.

Yes, 200mg.

While on pellets my levels got to 1050 and I felt great. My doc says 200mg a week I can probably expect levels to be a bit lower but he is not sure. He wants to work into it slowly and see where I end up.

For me at 120mg per week I was over a 1000.  I actually backed of a little and settled in at 50mg every 4 days.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 9:23:33 PM EDT
[#7]
About 3 months after a tarting therapy, I had a heart attack.  Just got the all clear from the cardiologist, but he is hesitant to put me back on the trt.  Have been looking at studies, can't tell if going back on trt while taking the support meds is a good idea or not.  Anybody have any experience with trt post heart attack?
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 2:58:19 PM EDT
[#8]

Originally Posted By Dragracer_Rob:

About 3 months after a tarting therapy, I had a heart attack.  Just got the all clear from the cardiologist, but he is hesitant to put me back on the trt.  Have been looking at studies, can't tell if going back on trt while taking the support meds is a good idea or not.  Anybody have any experience with trt post heart attack?
View Quote
What was the cause of the heart attack?

Clogged arteries?

Valve ?

Heart problems form TRT are usually from clot caused by high hematocrit  , or High E2 causing problems.  

Link Posted: 1/29/2015 5:55:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Private MD Labs from now until January 31, 2015.
    Use coupon code KE97T1 at checkout for 15% discount

Link Posted: 1/30/2015 7:49:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By jrzy:
Clogged arteries?
Valve ?
Heart problems form TRT are usually from clot caused by high hematocrit  , or High E2 causing problems.    
View All Quotes
Clogged arteries?
Valve ?

It was a blockage.  Thanks off to do more research.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 7:51:47 PM EDT
[#11]

View All Quotes
Clogged arteries?
Valve ?

I would definitely look at hematocrit levels, if you have the information, prior to your heart attack.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 9:26:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jrzy] [#12]

I would definitely look at hematocrit levels, if you have the information, prior to your heart attack.

View All Quotes

Clogged arteries?

Valve ?

I take a low dose aspirin for the past 15 years, nothing wrong, just preemptive , a kind of just in case, my hematocrit level has stayed steady at 51 (day i started T therapy it was 47) this past 18 months of T therapy with one exception, it had rose to 54 once and then dropped back down, I had skipped the low dose aspirin for about 10 days when that happened.

I don't know if that has helped or not but I went to a Cardiologist for a heart check up, he said my heart sounds like it is strong.

I had an ultra sound done of the aorta & kidneys and everything was good.

Going back for 2 tests in a week , the tread mill stress test and the heart ultra sound.

All just preventative measures to make sure nothing sneaks up on me.

I quit smoking 15 years ago and Doc said my lungs are clear & chest x-ray confirmed it.
No one cares about your health like you do (maybe my wife) but if you don't grab your health by it's throat and mang it like your life depends on it bad shit happens.

Wish I felt like this in my 20's & 30's  

Link Posted: 1/31/2015 8:31:05 PM EDT
[#13]
I've seen some studies that talk about using growth hormone to supplement whatever other treatments are being used. If I read right, testing for IGF-1 might help to determine if there is a growth hormone deficiency, which is supposedly somewhat correlated to low T and other sexual dysfunctions (one study here).

Has anybody done any growth hormone treatment in addition to whatever else they're doing? If so, did it make a difference?
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 9:17:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By planemaker:
I've seen some studies that talk about using growth hormone to supplement whatever other treatments are being used. If I read right, testing for IGF-1 might help to determine if there is a growth hormone deficiency, which is supposedly somewhat correlated to low T and other sexual dysfunctions (one study here).

Has anybody done any growth hormone treatment in addition to whatever else they're doing? If so, did it make a difference?
View Quote

Real gh or ghrp/ghrh?

Good luck finding affordable GH. Unless you have the gold standard insurance, it's unaffordable for the general public.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 9:27:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: EXPY37] [#15]

View Quote

There's a good chance I will choose to start HGH this year and if so, will provide data.

Link Posted: 1/31/2015 9:32:30 PM EDT
[#16]

There's a good chance I will choose to start HGH this year and if so, will provide data.

View All Quotes

How many IU?
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 9:38:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: EXPY37] [#17]

How many IU?
View All Quotes

How many IU?

Whut???  

Haven't made the decision to do it -so how would I know at this point?

Altho I'm becoming more inclined to.

Link Posted: 1/31/2015 9:41:37 PM EDT
[#18]

Whut???  

View All Quotes

How many IU?

Whut???  

How many IU are you going to do per day if you decide to? Reason I ask is because the stuff is expensive.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 9:49:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: EXPY37] [#19]

How many IU are you going to do per day if you decide to? Reason I ask is because the stuff is expensive.
View All Quotes

How many IU?

Whut???  

How would I know until the script is written?

$ isn't an issue. Survival IS!

Link Posted: 1/31/2015 9:54:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: pumbaajk] [#20]
Because if a doctor decides to out you on 8iu or more your in for a rude awakening. Unless your a body builder be ready for a drastic change in EVERYTHING.

$34 per iu was what turned me off of GH.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 9:55:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: EXPY37] [#21]
Because if a doctor decides to out you on 8iu or more your in for a rude awakening. Unless your a body builder be ready for a drastic change in EVERYTHING.
View Quote

Please elaborate ^^^, because this is the kind of info I need to make a decision.  

Link Posted: 1/31/2015 10:02:35 PM EDT
[#22]
I also read where one of the reasons it takes longer to heal from a cut/scrape/injury is because your growth hormone helps stimulate repairs and so as we age, we have less growth hormone and, as a result, take longer to heal.

I also came across this article in the WSJ talking about risks associated with taking growth hormone: WSJ article They didn't have a link to the actual study but in the verbiage it appears that the "30% increase in risk of early death" was only associated with people who took growth hormone in childhood. All of the other studies I've seen so far indicate that it has beneficial aspects like faster healing, muscle mass increase, reduced osteoporosis, mental acuity improvements, etc.

So far, the only places I've seen on-line that say they specialize in such things located locally don't accept insurance. Some of them are pricey as well.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 10:02:45 PM EDT
[#23]

Please elaborate, because this is the kind of info I need to make a decision.  

View All Quotes

Besides the massive growth in muscle, comes massive growth in body organs. If you look at body builders who use growth, they have a condition called distended stomach. They look bloated from basically their organs growing. While sleeping you have some pretty intense dreams to the tune of either you actually get to fuck the big tit blonde and not wake up right before it gets good or you're in the middle of a nightmare that seems so real, you feel pain. Arms going numb.

I can't name all the bad sides off the top of my head but in low doses, 2-4iu a day, quality of life can increase exponentially. But along with that comes the possibility of the sides which may or may not effect you.

Didn't mean to come across as an ass. Just curious because I am looking at doing them myself and didn't know if you had any information I might have missed in my endeavor to become God like.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 10:05:24 PM EDT
[#24]
I also read where one of the reasons it takes longer to heal from a cut/scrape/injury is because your growth hormone helps stimulate repairs and so as we age, we have less growth hormone and, as a result, take longer to heal.

I also came across this article in the WSJ talking about risks associated with taking growth hormone: WSJ article They didn't have a link to the actual study but in the verbiage it appears that the "30% increase in risk of early death" was only associated with people who took growth hormone in childhood. All of the other studies I've seen so far indicate that it has beneficial aspects like faster healing, muscle mass increase, reduced osteoporosis, mental acuity improvements, etc.

So far, the only places I've seen on-line that say they specialize in such things located locally don't accept insurance. Some of them are pricey as well.
View Quote

You're absolutely right plane. GH is used in repair of the body. Baseball players or any professional athlete uses it to recover faster as it basically makes your body heal faster. When I played minor league baseball, the guys took three things. Hgh, test, and winny. They were unstoppable!
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 10:17:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: EXPY37] [#25]

Besides the massive growth in muscle, comes massive growth in body organs. If you look at body builders who use growth, they have a condition called distended stomach. They look bloated from basically their organs growing. While sleeping you have some pretty intense dreams to the tune of either you actually get to fuck the big tit blonde and not wake up right before it gets good or you're in the middle of a nightmare that seems so real, you feel pain. Arms going numb.

I can't name all the bad sides off the top of my head but in low doses, 2-4iu a day, quality of life can increase exponentially. But along with that comes the possibility of the sides which may or may not effect you.

Didn't mean to come across as an ass. Just curious because I am looking at doing them myself and didn't know if you had any information I might have missed in my endeavor to become God like.
View All Quotes

Thanks for the info.

The only research I've done so far is to determine how legally/professionally a doc can prescribe HGH.

My TRT doc says I'm a candidate and we've talked several times about my going on it.

I figgered I'd wait until my x0'th decade of life to start, if I chose to do so...

And that will be in a couple months.

Link Posted: 1/31/2015 10:21:26 PM EDT
[#26]

Thanks for the info.

The only research I've done so far is to determine how legally/professionally a doc can prescribe HGH.

My TRT doc says I'm a candidate and we've talked several times about my going on it.

I figgered I'd wait until my x0'th decade of life to start, if I chose to do so...

View All Quotes

Thanks for the info.

No problem man. I believe a doctor can prescribe GH just like any other drug. Let me know how it goes. My next week blood draw will contain a GH panel/igf and it will tell me if I need it or not. My insurance will not cover it so I might be going the ghrp route.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 10:27:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: EXPY37] [#27]

No problem man. I believe a doctor can prescribe GH just like any other drug. Let me know how it goes. My next week blood draw will contain a GH panel/igf and it will tell me if I need it or not. My insurance will not cover it so I might be going the ghrp route.
View All Quotes

Thanks for the info.

"I believe a doctor can prescribe GH just like any other drug"

Not what I've found out. I suggest you Google the requirements.

What I recall is that certain medical qualifications need to be met, age/deficiency, and maybe a couple others.

Does LabCorp have a test for GH/iGf?

I might get the ball rolling too...

Link Posted: 1/31/2015 11:48:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Private MD Labs has both the hgh and igf1 tests. The igf being more expensive but still only like $75
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 1:09:50 AM EDT
[#29]
One thing to consider is that TRT will skew IGF numbers.  So you may have to come off the T to get a good an accurate result.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7690364
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 1:37:45 AM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

Wouldn't you want to know what a healthy and expected dose is before the doctor writes the script?  That's like going to a T doctor without understanding a proper dose and then just going with what he writes.  He might known what he is doing or he might be like my general physician who wanted to do one 100mg shot every 4 weeks.  I knew ahead of time what a proper dose was and told him no thanks.  Understanding what you are taking is pretty important when it comes to survival.

What I have heard about GH is it takes a minimum of 6 months of therapy before any improvement starts to show.  If they start you at a conservative level of 2iu a day.  That is 2iu*182 days*$34/iu comes out to over $12,000 just to see if it works at a conservative dose.  Body builders start at double that, so $24k.

$$$ might not be an issue for you but that is still a lot of $$$ to spend on something that you aren't familiar with. Especially with the side effects that could come with it.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 1:44:25 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By SWIRE:

Wouldn't you want to know what a healthy and expected dose is before the doctor writes the script?  That's like going to a T doctor without understanding a proper dose and then just going with what he writes.  He might known what he is doing or he might be like my general physician who wanted to do one 100mg shot every 4 weeks.  I knew ahead of time what a proper dose was and told him no thanks.  Understanding what you are taking is pretty important when it comes to survival.

What I have heard about GH is it takes a minimum of 6 months of therapy before any improvement starts to show.  If they start you at a conservative level of 2iu a day.  That is 2iu*182 days*$34/iu comes out to over $12,000 just to see if it works at a conservative dose.  Body builders start at double that, so $24k.

$$$ might not be an issue for you but that is still a lot of $$$ to spend on something that you aren't familiar with. Especially with the side effects that could come with it.
View All Quotes

You're making a LOT of assumptions in this post...  

Link Posted: 2/1/2015 8:11:32 AM EDT
[#32]

View All Quotes

A way to kind of get a baseline for GH is take your dose and then go get blood work. The effects should be almost instant and will show that the GH output increased.

Body builder buddy of mine when he was competing was going through $3k PER WEEK on growth alone. Not including the 1.5 Grams of testosteroneband the cocktail of other drugs. Money really can not be an option if this is what you want to do.
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 6:54:32 PM EDT
[#33]
anyone have their vial of test.cyp ever start growing crystals in it?  I had one with a clear vial start growing crystals in it,  took it back to CVS and they said that brand occasionally had issues and gave me a differnt brand, this one had an almost opaque brown bottle
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 7:00:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By LinkedM4:
anyone have their vial of test.cyp ever start growing crystals in it?  I had one with a clear vial start growing crystals in it,  took it back to CVS and they said that brand occasionally had issues and gave me a differnt brand, this one had an almost opaque brown bottle
View Quote

Yep....it happens sometimes especially if it's cold.  You can sometimes reconstitute it by putting it in some warm water.  I had a vial from phizer that kept doing this and phizer told me to piss off.  I went back to generic in the brown bottle and haven't had the problem since.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 2:55:11 PM EDT
[#35]
I'm 43 yes old & have had low testosterone #'s since I was 38 but my doctors would never prescribe anything because they didn't think it was low enough or me old enough.
My #'s were always right at the lowest end of the range but never below 175 or so.
2 weeks ago I asked to get tested again, this time I was at 76.
My test. Is possibly low because I've been on opioids for lower back pain for going on a year now.
My doc finally agreed that it is time & today prescribed 1ml of 200mg every 4 weeks.
Just did my first injection, man I hope this helps.
Over the last 10yrs I've gained almost 100lbs, I got up to 320 at my highest, I've got down to 290 on my own.
I blame steroid pills & injections (Prednisone and corticosteroids) for everything from allergies to knee/shoulder pain & in the last year 4 injections in my back for a blown disc.
Other friends of mine that started taking testosterone have seen really good results & I'm looking forward to my own.
I'm hopeing this will help me get active & shed some weight, that should help my back too.
Just ordered some vinpocetine for my maddening tenitus that I saw in another thread, thanks Arfcom.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 3:13:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By wolfjflywheel:
I'm 43 yes old & have had low testosterone #'s since I was 38 but my doctors would never prescribe anything because they didn't think it was low enough or me old enough.
My #'s were always right at the lowest end of the range but never below 175 or so.
My test. Is possibly low because I've been on opioids for lower back pain for going on a year now.
My doc finally agreed that it is time & today prescribed 1ml of 200mg every 4 weeks.
Over the last 10yrs I've gained almost 100lbs, I got up to 320 at my highest, I've got down to 290 on my own.
I blame steroid pills & injections (Prednisone and corticosteroids) for everything from allergies to knee/shoulder pain & in the last year 4 injections in my back for a blown disc.
Other friends of mine that started taking testosterone have seen really good results & I'm looking forward to my own.
I'm hopeing this will help me get active & shed some weight, that should help my back too.
Just ordered some vinpocetine for my maddening tenitus that I saw in another thread, thanks Arfcom.
View Quote

You're wasting your time and money doing a single single 200mg shot once a month. Your doctor must not know that testosterone cypinate has a half like of 14 days. The last 2 weeks of the month you will have no benefit of the testosterone. If anything, you may actually gain more weight from the hormonal roller-coaster you're about to be on.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 3:24:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Well shit
He said he wanted to start me out low & see if I benefit from it & go up from there.
He wanted me to do another blood test at 30 days & then see him again.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 3:30:55 PM EDT
[#38]
Well shit
He said he wanted to start me out low & see if I benefit from it & go up from there.
He wanted me to do another blood test at 30 days & then see him again.
View Quote

Starting out low is 100mg weekly split into two 50mg doses. Sun/Thursday.

I would suggest you try and self inject so you can monitor your own dosing. It takes 2 months to start see the physical effects of TRT so don't get in a big rush because this is a game of numbers that is forever changing.  

I would also you suggest that you call your doctor and see if he can change it to 100mg weekly to start off with. If he says no, I believe you need to find a new one because he clearly has no clue.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 5:59:10 PM EDT
[#39]

You're wasting your time and money doing a single single 200mg shot once a month. Your doctor must not know that testosterone cypinate has a half like of 14 days. The last 2 weeks of the month you will have no benefit of the testosterone. If anything, you may actually gain more weight from the hormonal roller-coaster you're about to be on.
View All Quotes

Did all of these guys get their MD from a box of cracker jacks in 1959
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 7:42:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: medicmandan] [#40]
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 7:47:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: delicious_bass] [#41]

View All Quotes

Yeah I agree.  When the VA put me on 1ml/200mg a month my ng/dl went up 50 points and i felt no different.  It sucks they made you wait that long and you should have told them to FOAD.  You can bet your freaking life they won't let their own levels get that low.  You may be waisting your time with them.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 8:06:17 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By medicmandan:
Just got home from an appointment with a new doc.  He is a urologist by training but spends half of his appointment at our hospital doing research on men's health and hormonal imbalances.  Really knowledgeable about all of the options.  He went through all of my history and gave me an exam.  He was willing to try anything I wanted but his recommendation was for 81mg qd of Androgel for 30 days.  In three weeks he wants labs drawn for total and bioavailable testosterone, estradiol, PSA, hematocrit, albumin and SHBG.  

If I respond well to the gel he wants me to consider Testopel.  

He is not opposed to clomid/anastrazole/HCG but he said most people get the best benefits from the testosterone.  He said low dose HCG may be an option in conjunction with TRT.  

What are you guys paying for HCG?  They ballparked $200-400 per month depending on the dose.
View Quote

That's seems really high.  It depends on strength but a 6 week supply of 500 iu per day was on $150.  For a 3x's per week at 250iu I paid $55.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 8:07:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Just got home from an appointment with a new doc.  He is a urologist by training but spends half of his appointment at our hospital doing research on men's health and hormonal imbalances.  Really knowledgeable about all of the options.  He went through all of my history and gave me an exam.  He was willing to try anything I wanted but his recommendation was for 81mg qd of Androgel for 30 days.  In three weeks he wants labs drawn for total and bioavailable testosterone, estradiol, PSA, hematocrit, albumin and SHBG.  

He is not opposed to clomid/anastrazole/HCG but he said most people get the best benefits from the testosterone.  He said low dose HCG may be an option in conjunction with TRT.  

What are you guys paying for HCG?  They ballparked $200-400 per month depending on the dose.
View Quote

It shouldn't be that high. But if that's what the pricing is, there is other options.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 8:52:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: EXPY37] [#44]

View Quote

"They ballparked $200-400 per month depending on the dose"

Oh Jesus, that's nuts.

I was paying the local compounding pharm $65 for 2 months at 626 iu every 4 days. I buy the HCG powder now, Noverel from WalGreens ----or Corion [cheaper than my compounding pharm]

Just cut thru the bullshit, tell him you want to self inject ~.35 cc of 2000mg/10ml of TC -every 4 days -that you can buy it at any pharmacy for abt $50 with a GoodRX coupon.

We can tell you various places to buy HCG if you need us to.

The HCG powder you mix yourself, if you use it ----you know EXACTLY what you're getting vs the IFFY compounding pharmacies.

The post ought to be your BIBLE to take to the doc.

Link Posted: 2/4/2015 8:56:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jrzy] [#45]
Anyone else start over?

I want to let my T drop (not totally) using some HCG

Then when It is down start over with the T injections

It feels like I'm off somewhere, the first year and a 1/2 was great, something is off and I can't see it from the blood work and thinking a start over might help?

I know I will feel like shit for a few weeks but I don't know what else to do.

I always feel better when My Total T is around 650, maybe it because My free T is in proper range, when my T is up around 950 the other numbers are off to high

This Blood draw was the day of my T shot before the shot

Total T 960

Testosterone,Free 38.50 range  5.00-21.00 ng/dL

% Free Testosterone 4.01  Range 1.50-4.20 %

This was dead on

Estradiol, Sensitive 25

Maybe I just need to drop my dose some more?

Link Posted: 2/4/2015 9:09:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Holly crap I had no idea this stuff worked so fast, thought it would take a few days at least.
I took it about 11 this morning & by 2 I couldn't sit still.
I have had crap piling up for months around the ranch & no umph to do it, this afternoon I put a fuel pump in my truck(pulled bed off & back on), cut down 2 small trees, refilled 3 of my feeders & put cameras out, & fed the horses.
Now my back was in protest the whole time & I may pay for it for a couple days.

To the guy quoted $200+ I paid $30 for 3 vials & $5 for 12 needles.
It may not be the same stuff but damn that sounds high.
I mean if its a lifetime dose for you, man that's a car payment.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 9:13:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 9:40:05 PM EDT
[#48]

Holly crap I had no idea this stuff worked so fast, thought it would take a few days at least.

I have had crap piling up for months around the ranch & no umph to do it, this afternoon I put a fuel pump in my truck(pulled bed off & back on), cut down 2 small trees, refilled 3 of my feeders & put cameras out, & fed the horses.

View Quote
You might want to clarify (or not) that you bought from "the guy"

You meant your Doctor right?

I don't know what you injected but T does not work that fast.

Speed does though

Link Posted: 2/4/2015 9:50:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: pumbaajk] [#49]
Speed does though

View All Quotes

Speed does though

I didn't know doctors prescribed tren!

If you're thinking it's the testosterone, that my friend is the placebo effect.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 10:11:14 PM EDT
[#50]
Anyone else start over?

I want to let my T drop (not totally) using some HCG
Then when It is down start over with the T injections
It feels like I'm off somewhere, the first year and a 1/2 was great, something is off and I can't see it from the blood work and thinking a start over might help?
I know I will feel like shit for a few weeks but I don't know what else to do.

I always feel better when My Total T is around 650, maybe it because My free T is in proper range, when my T is up around 950 the other numbers are off to high
This Blood draw was the day of my T shot before the shot
Total T 960
Testosterone,Free 38.50 range  5.00-21.00 ng/dL
% Free Testosterone 4.01  Range 1.50-4.20 %

This was dead on
Estradiol, Sensitive 25

Maybe I just need to drop my dose some more?

View Quote

Yep, drop the dose 20%.

Page / 396
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top