Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/12/2001 7:18:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Not sure why anyone would directly answer questions like this.  I see it on a lot of other forums.  Not real hard to figure out.  They get your IP address, # of weapons owned and age and bingo!  Centralized registration.

BTW being a citizen of the US I own an Army, Navy, and Air Force.  All fully armed and operational.  You BATF guys out there need to be reminded who your real boss is once in a while!  Quit asking questions here.  We all know that on the net we DO NOT have a reasonable expectation of privacy and the info we state is legal for use in a court of law.  Beware everyone who foolishly answers these questions!  The BATF and NSA have the technology to monitor the web without the knowlege of us or the ISP!  While I'm on this rant, anyone wonder why the Dept. of the Treasury is given the charge of enforcing er.. ah.. regulating the Bill of Rights?  Couldn't the job they do be relegated to the FBI?  Seems we could save a lot in tax expendatures!  Everyone needs to write your representatives and law makers.  Tell them that you do not support any gun control measures.  Write the President and tell him you do not support a renewal of the Assault Weapons Ban that sunsets in 04' if he's smart and wants to stay in office he won't do it.  Speak up!  These guys are career polititians and they want one thing.. your vote!  Also the growing consensus among sportsmen and shooters is that the RKBA is to ensure we can all own a nice deer rifle.  It is not!  It has nothing to do with hunting.. period.  The NRA is part of this too.  The RKBA is in the Bill of Rights to ensure we the people have the means to fight a tyrannical and oppressive govt.  Now following that logic, it would stand that the logical end to that would be that we have the fundamental right to be at least as well armed as our potential enemy whosoever that may be.  Continuing that, the army and navy of our gov't will always be armed and it is our duty  to make sure that the same weapons issued to our service men are available to the general population.  Otherwise the RKBA is just a bunch of rhetoric which is what it is becoming in the eye of the average non shooting citizen.  Now before we go onto this debate that the army has nuclear weapons, if a civil uprising were to occur it is highly unlikely that the govt would nuke it's own cities and destroy it's own infrastructure.  Even the British were wary of destoying the colonies because they were integral to commerce and also considered Crown propety.  But you can bet your ass the would employ every sort of anti-personel weapon they could.  So in short, at least, if the average infantry man can carry and employ it as a normal part of his weapons compliment than it would stand to reason that the Framers would consider it as protected under the 2nd.  I know I'm ranting but even we forget and tend to water down the RKBA to justify "a nice deer rifle".  It's not about hunting, target shooting, competition, or anything like that.  In short it was meant to guarantee the ability to wage war.  Don't answer these questions and if you are not a BATF agent don't ask them.  It isn't proper in light of the political climate in our country right now.  Better yet, if you need specifics send an email, there, at least, you have a reasonable expectation of privacy.  Guys the Pres. may be "pro gun" but there are a # of those in the govt that are not, especially in the FCC, BATF, NSA, FBI, and they do not answer to the president so watch what yo
Link Posted: 3/12/2001 7:31:32 AM EDT
[#2]
I have two BB guns, one Daisy and one Crossman.  I'm 44.
Link Posted: 3/12/2001 7:40:11 AM EDT
[#3]
I just turned 24.

9 rifles
2 shotguns
4 handguns
3 machineguns
1 suppressor

And Im about to build a badass AR15 AOW pistol
that Im going to post pictures of so everybody
else can drool...

Michael
Link Posted: 3/12/2001 7:45:29 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm older than dirt. (49)

Everything in my house can be used as a weapon if need be.

My most potent weapon is my mind, which I always keep loaded, unencumber by a safety, and I never leave home without it.
Link Posted: 3/12/2001 9:08:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

And Im about to build a badass AR15 AOW pistol
that Im going to post pictures of so everybody
else can drool...

Michael
View Quote

Sweet, cant wait to see it.
Link Posted: 3/12/2001 9:59:25 AM EDT
[#6]
i own a Daisy Red Rider and my assault weapon is my very own penis with 2 loaded magazines and im 27 so bring it on bastards
Link Posted: 3/12/2001 10:53:36 AM EDT
[#7]
I am 27, and own the following:

Glock 21
EAA Witness 9mm
WII P38
Bushmaster AK Shorty
A good Universal .30 carbine (tricked out)
Preban Norinco SKS
Ruger 10/22 (tricked out)
Remington 870
Remington Apache 77 (jammomatic)
Weatherby Vanguard 7mm MAG

Not worried abou BATF because all guns are legal.
Link Posted: 3/12/2001 2:42:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I am 27, and own the following:

Glock 21
EAA Witness 9mm
WII P38
Bushmaster AK Shorty
A good Universal .30 carbine (tricked out)
Preban Norinco SKS
Ruger 10/22 (tricked out)
Remington 870
Remington Apache 77 (jammomatic)
Weatherby Vanguard 7mm MAG

Not worried abou BATF because all guns are legal.
View Quote

Ya..Like the ATF really cares about legalities.
As you experience life, so will your views.

sgtar15
Link Posted: 3/12/2001 3:54:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Is this a Dateline poll ? Maybe 20/20, OK baba wawa, the gigs up.
Link Posted: 3/12/2001 6:23:35 PM EDT
[#10]
My wife does not even know. So why would I tell you?

Link Posted: 3/12/2001 7:13:59 PM EDT
[#11]
No need to get into all the details but here's a rough description:

4 Revolvers varying from .22LR to .44 Rem Mag
2 Pistols .22LR and .45 ACP
2 Shotguns 20 and 12 ga
9 Rifles Ranging from .22LR to a couple of different 30's including .30 Carbine
1 Muzzle loader .50

that about covers it.

Jake
Link Posted: 3/12/2001 7:19:46 PM EDT
[#12]
oh yea, I'm 25

Jake
Link Posted: 3/12/2001 8:10:23 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm way too old to remember...
Link Posted: 3/12/2001 8:20:30 PM EDT
[#14]
I tired to remember... really! Oh, now I remember...  Contras21 said it for me already. What stupid s**t would ask such a thing in the first place?
Link Posted: 3/12/2001 8:51:31 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm sure that any gun that you bought from a FFL dealer and filled out paperwork on is a gun that they already know you have. Looking through posting to see who owns what legal guns you own simply wouldn't be worth it. So as long as you are not posting pictures of you holding your full auto conversions or silencers no government agency is going to care. Besides it would be a lot easier just to toss a sack of weed into your house and confiscate the whole thing, looking for guns later, then building a profile on how many guns you own.
Link Posted: 3/12/2001 11:32:26 PM EDT
[#16]
numbers? , its about quality! one fully auto mp5 is  worth  about half  all our   collections   or  how  bout   some of these  expensive  ass  shot guns i was  reading in a  recent  buyers  guid  of  a  shot gun selling  for  60,000 and  how  bout registered  m16 not  converted ones  10,000 a  man if  i was  way  rich id  have  a  million dollar  collection  for  sure!!!!  
Link Posted: 3/12/2001 11:57:12 PM EDT
[#17]
TROLLING??????????
Link Posted: 3/13/2001 12:04:51 AM EDT
[#18]
break into my house and find out first hand![+]
Link Posted: 3/13/2001 8:28:26 PM EDT
[#19]
I'm 30 years old and the only weapon I possess is the one between my ears.  
Link Posted: 3/13/2001 11:18:06 PM EDT
[#20]
I am 38 years old.  I have a whole tool box full of wrenches and screwdrivers.  If the FAA does not allow me to carry them on my person while in the secure area of an airport then they would be considered weapons.  If they would allow me to carry them in the secure area then they are not weapons so the answer is I either have way to many to count or none at all.
Link Posted: 3/14/2001 2:53:27 AM EDT
[#21]
I'm 37, and own 5 rifles, and 1 Handgun.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top