Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2001 1:23:59 PM EDT
The UN is nuthin good for. It should be cut and dried.
Link Posted: 3/11/2001 2:05:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I whole-heartedly agree.  Send the bastards packing, dynamite the building, and make the site a monument to freedom or a park...[smash][smash][smash][smash][smash][smash]

Link Posted: 3/11/2001 2:09:23 PM EDT
[#2]
The thing, is that the U.S. can be compared to "high society". If they were to drop out of the United domiNations it would look bad on us. I personally have a strong dislike for the U.N. and feel that it should be disbanded. I think it is becoming an attempt at world domination. For one thing, I think the U.S. is hoping for U.N. intervention if the Sh*t ever does hit the fan. Secondly I think the U.N. will bust its ass to keep the U.S. in, in hopes that they will soon convince the government to take firearms out of civilian hands because the U.S. is one of the only major countries left that still lets its citizens own numerous guns therefore we stand to be a subtantial threat to the U.N.'s world domination scheme.

Just as a disclaimer to any govt. officials who may be monitoring this sight, I'm not any sort of anarchist or radical militant so don't get all excited.
Link Posted: 3/11/2001 10:50:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Just as a disclaimer to any govt. officials who may be monitoring this sight, I'm not any sort of anarchist or radical militant so don't get all excited.
View Quote

The UN is the embodiment of tyranny, oppression, arrogance, and censorship.  As a patriotic, freedom loving American, I am obliged to say that if I ever catch some c***sucker on my property wearing a tidy bowl blue helmet I'm gonna make a hole in him big enough to watch TV through.

If y'all don't hear from me next week, be very afraid...

Link Posted: 3/11/2001 11:03:33 PM EDT
[#4]
The UN would not exist if not for the US. The League of Nations was the first attempt at World
unification but it fell apart when the US declined to be a member. This was after WWI. The US helped create the UN because of guilt. It was assumed that if the US would have joined the League Of Nations it would not have failed and WWII could have been avoided. The UN may have caused more wars than halting them.[:O]
Link Posted: 3/11/2001 11:08:21 PM EDT
[#5]
I took their flag!

HA HA HA!!! :D:D:D:D
Link Posted: 3/12/2001 1:06:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Yeah - look at Kosovo right now. What a clusterf#@k. Glad I left that stupid NATO mission last year.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top