Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
3/20/2017 5:03:23 PM
Posted: 12/30/2001 4:29:59 PM EDT
Need some support guys; I bought a ARMS 40 at a gun show today and just got off SWFA's site after ordering a M2 COMP. I know I bought what I wanted today at the right price from the right people and I also managed to put the better part of my holiday bonus in savings. BUT, thats the biggest one day spree I've been on since I got my preban Bushie. Tell me how wise I am and how much fun I'm going to have. Pleeez! [:o]
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 4:34:31 PM EDT
Almost any firearm is a good investment. Especially if it's exactly what you know you want. [:)] Have fun with your purchases!
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 4:38:10 PM EDT
You are a genius! But seriously, if you can still do that and pay all your bills more power to you. Now get out there and enjoy them guns!
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 4:41:28 PM EDT
Uh! Oooooohh! Wait until the missus sees the credit card bill then woooooooorrry! [xx(] ...... [;)] Start cleaning the doghouse. [:D] [:o)]
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 4:44:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/30/2001 4:45:49 PM EDT by kindstranger]
Originally Posted By riddler: Uh! Oooooohh! Wait until the missus sees the credit card bill then woooooooorrry! [xx(] ...... [;)] Start cleaning the doghouse. [:D] [:o)]
View Quote
She spent her bonus on laminate flooring..... which I installed. 60 hrs. labor in 4 days. I served a pre-doghouse sentence for these purchases.[:D]
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 4:57:09 PM EDT
Originally Posted By kindstranger: She spent her bonus on laminate flooring..... which I installed. 60 hrs. labor in 4 days. I served a pre-doghouse sentence for these purchases.[:D]
View Quote
Does not matter where or what she spent her bonus on, what matters is where or on what you did with yours!!!!! heh! heh! heh! [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D]
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 5:02:41 PM EDT
Aimpoint M2 with railgrabber is an excellent setup - lightning fast target acquisition. That's what I use, except with a GGG A2 ILO ARMS #40.
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 5:32:56 PM EDT
Originally Posted By riddler:
Originally Posted By kindstranger: She spent her bonus on laminate flooring..... which I installed. 60 hrs. labor in 4 days. I served a pre-doghouse sentence for these purchases.[:D]
View Quote
Does not matter where or what she spent her bonus on, what matters is where or on what you did with yours!!!!! heh! heh! heh! [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D]
View Quote
I've only been married 1.5 years, I have not learned that lesson sufficiently yet.
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 5:39:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/30/2001 5:42:22 PM EDT by raf]
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 5:44:50 PM EDT
Originally Posted By kindstranger:
View Quote
View Quote
I've only been married 1.5 years, I have not learned that lesson sufficiently yet.
View Quote
[b]Always buy new toys with Happy Money[/b] This is CASH the wife doesn't know you have. I've been married for 14 years and it's always worked for me. Got a Reflex II on the way now. Go shoot and have fun. You don't want to lie but she doesn't have to know everything either.
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 5:49:52 PM EDT
arms 19 using Burris 30mm rings with Aimpoint 5000 is delivering groups around a 1/2" at 50 yds on 11.5 barrel. I expect better results from your setup, since I couldn't afford it.
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 5:50:56 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Tanstaafl:
Originally Posted By kindstranger:
View Quote
Does not matter where or what she spent her bonus on, what matters is where or on what you did with yours!!!!! heh! heh! heh! [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] My biggest mistake, I mean BIGGEST mistake was convincing her I needed the super deluxe gunsafe by saying that it would keep her family heirloom jewelry protected(notice I didn't say Family Jewels- she keeps those in her purse)- so, well, she knows the combination... Bummer-
View Quote
View Quote
[b]Always buy new toys with Happy Money[/b] This is CASH the wife doesn't know you have. I've been married for 14 years and it's always worked for me. Got a Reflex II on the way now. Go shoot and have fun. You don't want to lie but she doesn't have to know everything either.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/1/2002 5:16:38 PM EDT
Originally Posted By riddler: Uh! Oooooohh! Wait until the missus sees the credit card bill then woooooooorrry! [xx(] ...... [;)]
View Quote
I HATE it when that happens!!!
Top Top