Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/29/2001 10:45:16 PM EDT
[size=5]I am now a proud distrbutor of Birdman Weapon Systems Products!  Check this out![/size=5]
[img]http://www.birdman.org/images/hnsbig.jpg[/img]
[blue][size=5]How do these "HoMiEs" actually work?[/blue][/size=5]

Birdman Weapons Systems' HoMeBoY NyTe SyTeS, or "HoMiEs" as they are sometimes referred to, simply replace those typical  factory night sights installed by those overpaid, snobby, "Hans & Franz" type  GLOCK factory technicians.  We take those boring, industry standard, textbook sites normally found on the tops of Glock model   handguns and make them more "comfortable" to use in conjunction with our   modern day hectic lifestyles .  How many times have you brandished your firearm in Hollywood's' "sideways taunting fashion" only to find that you have no point of aim as a result?  That's because there's nothing there to help you aim.   HoMeBoY NyTe SyTeS are actually installed on the SIDES of you slide!  Now when you make that "Firearm Fashion Statement" you can actually hit what you are aiming at!

[red]HoMeBoY NyTe SyTeS are available for either "left slide" or "right slide" configurations. Production is limited to the newer style Glock handguns and this is a limited time offer.  So order your "HoMiEs" right now![/red]

Custom holsters also available.

[list]
[*]Weight: .17 oz [/*]
[*]Size: Available in 6.1mm, 6.5mm, 6.9mm,
7.3mm heights [/*]
[*]Models: All current production "New Style" Glocks [/*]
[*]Availability: Right now! (through Oct. 2000)[/*]  
[*]Illumination: Tritium Gas (Blue, Green, Yellow, or Aqua)[/*]  
[*]Turnaround time: Two weeks  (Including delivery) [/*]
[*]Styles: Left or right side configurations[/*][/list]

Link Posted: 12/29/2001 10:57:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh man,that is funny as hell.If you tried to really sell these in the hood they would fly off the shelves.
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 6:40:00 AM EDT
[#2]
A few months ago here in Richmond, this advertizement made it on the front page of the Richmond Times Dispatch. It seems that one of the esteemed city council members ran across the add on the internet and then pontificated on the woes of ads that incite inner city youths to violence and the usual whining you would expect from a liberal.Somebody finally clued the idiot in that it was a joke and all was forgotten. It was truly a shining moment in our great city's history. True story.
T. White
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 4:15:07 PM EDT
[#3]

"Availability: Right now! (through Oct. 2000)"?!?[:)]
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 4:51:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh my god! I about soiled my tousers, that is SO HILARIOUS! Need to run out & buy a Glock so I can "go gangsta" with these "dope"sights,bro.
[@:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top