Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2001 2:45:30 PM EDT
I just wanted to acknowlege the great service the folks at PSE ( Archery Products).

Last year one of the bows used by the Junior Archery Program at my gun club had a limb delaminate.  Now you have to imagine how much abuse this bow had undergone over the years of being used by kids who had never shot a bow before.

I tried to fix it but I could not get a glue to hold not to mention match the curve ( it was a SCAMP recurve bow).  I thought what the heck I will email PSE and see if I can order a replacement upper limb.  A few weeks later I got a response that the SCAMP was no longer in production so they could not provide me a new limb.  
HOWEVER!! They wanted to send me a BRAND NEW BOW a bow that they were just putting into production and they would appreciate my review of it!!! They asked what draw weight I wanted ( I picked 20 lbs) and my shipping address.

Well today CANPAR ( a courier) arrived at my door with a package from Porcupine Creek who are PSEs importers to Canada.  In it was a brand new bow!!  HOWS THAT FOR SERVICE!!

It looks like a great beginners bow.  It features "Shoot through" design so it can be used by both lefty and righty kids..

All in all a very nice design.. I will pass it on to the chair of our junior archery for use in the junior program that restarts in the spring.

As it is I have to get ready for Jan 4 which is the start of shooting for our medal winning Junior Rifle program...IN OUR BRAND NEW INDOOR RANGE!!!

Anyway I wanted to publicly thank PSE for their great job!!  If you have a chance take a look at PSE for your next purchse!
Link Posted: 12/28/2001 2:57:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Outstanding! I have owned A PSE before and may again after reading this.
Link Posted: 12/28/2001 3:27:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I've heard similar stories from PSE, so you aren't the first person to get a new bow for free. It's good to hear about a company that really cares about their customers.
Link Posted: 12/28/2001 4:02:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/28/2001 4:15:50 PM EDT
[#4]
As it happens I hunt with a PSE Foxfire II crossbow..  
I am going to pickup a compound of some sort for next years season...you can guess which brand of bow will be tops on my list!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top