Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/27/2001 5:37:59 PM EDT
So.........looks like Armalite is probably my best bet for top quality mil-spec green furniture for my Dissipator.......a bit pricey though at approx $60 for set.

What about Rock River?

They show the green A2 stock and handguards at a bit lower price than Armalite.

Anyone got any experience with these sets from RRA?

I am picky about my stocks and handguards.

The handguards that came on my BM were an almost plastic like feel.  They flexed when I squeezed them and did not stay together properly.

BM sent me another set pronto and they have a more metallic sound.......seems to be a better compression mold set or have a higher quantity of fiberglass or something.....anyhow what I am trying to stay away from is plastic feeling crap.

Anyone care to share their experience with me on this?

TIA
Link Posted: 12/27/2001 6:10:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I wasn't aware anyone else made handgaurds for a Dissipator?
Link Posted: 12/27/2001 6:17:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Unless I am badly mistaken the Bushmaster Disipator uses standard A2 handguards w/o any mods.

Corrections?
Link Posted: 12/27/2001 6:40:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Unless I am badly mistaken the Bushmaster Disipator uses standard A2 handguards w/o any mods.

Corrections?
View Quote

Right. It's a shorty length carbine with full length handguards. The same size that fits on the 20" upper.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top