Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Posted: 12/27/2001 5:37:59 PM EDT
So.........looks like Armalite is probably my best bet for top quality mil-spec green furniture for my Dissipator.......a bit pricey though at approx $60 for set. What about Rock River? They show the green A2 stock and handguards at a bit lower price than Armalite. Anyone got any experience with these sets from RRA? I am picky about my stocks and handguards. The handguards that came on my BM were an almost plastic like feel. They flexed when I squeezed them and did not stay together properly. BM sent me another set pronto and they have a more metallic sound.......seems to be a better compression mold set or have a higher quantity of fiberglass or something.....anyhow what I am trying to stay away from is plastic feeling crap. Anyone care to share their experience with me on this? TIA
Link Posted: 12/27/2001 6:10:49 PM EDT
I wasn't aware anyone else made handgaurds for a Dissipator?
Link Posted: 12/27/2001 6:17:55 PM EDT
Unless I am badly mistaken the Bushmaster Disipator uses standard A2 handguards w/o any mods. Corrections?
Link Posted: 12/27/2001 6:40:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/27/2001 6:40:47 PM EDT by Ponyboy]
Originally Posted By X--Kill: Unless I am badly mistaken the Bushmaster Disipator uses standard A2 handguards w/o any mods. Corrections?
View Quote
Right. It's a shorty length carbine with full length handguards. The same size that fits on the 20" upper.
Top Top