Here's my caption -

"Ponyboy enters second childhood."
[:D]

Link Posted: 12/27/2001 1:12:59 PM EDT
[#4]
"I gotcha caption right here"
Link Posted: 12/27/2001 1:14:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Ponyboy asks the question"Is this my age, IQ, number of friends or LSAT/GRE/SAT/GMAT score?
Link Posted: 12/27/2001 1:35:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Keith,

I think it is the total of all...LOL
Link Posted: 12/27/2001 1:56:07 PM EDT
[#7]
I doubt he took even one of those exams...I missed MCAT but I'm sure he wouldn't even know how to fill in his name ;)
Link Posted: 12/27/2001 2:04:00 PM EDT
[#8]
You also missed ACT.[-!-!-]
Link Posted: 12/27/2001 2:12:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

LIBERAL ALERT!!!!!  WE HAVE A LIBERAL AMONG US!!!!

FYI, the ACT is the liberal arts school equivalent of the more accepted SAT...

Let me guess, Deep Springs College?  

No, a Deep Springs grad would never troll.  They are some liberal ones though....

Judging from your Lord of the Flies quote, it certainly appears so.  Too bad you are nothing more than a Delta.  They obiviously put way too much alcohol in your placenta surrogate.
Link Posted: 12/27/2001 2:56:51 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm guessing Austin College?
Link Posted: 12/27/2001 3:08:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/27/2001 3:17:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/27/2001 3:29:54 PM EDT
[#13]

hehe

Merry X mas.
Link Posted: 12/27/2001 3:56:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

No, a Deep Springs grad would never troll.  They are some liberal ones though....

Judging from your Lord of the Flies quote, it certainly appears so.  Too bad you are nothing more than a Delta.  They obiviously put way too much alcohol in your placenta surrogate.
View Quote

HAHAHAHA! I'm not even close to a liberal. I just mentioned the ACT because you left it out. I took the SAT just like half of the rest of the free world.

I've voted for one Democrat in my life and it was because he is a close family friend and doesn't want to take away my rights like a bunch of the other demos. I'm a beer drinkin, bar fightin, gun carryin, deer huntin, tobacco chewin, red blooded Texan. Liberals hate me. If you knew me you would laugh at the comparison. Oh, I almost forgot....[-!-!-]
Link Posted: 12/27/2001 3:58:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I'm guessing Austin College?
View Quote

Nope, but I don't live far from AC. Maybe a mile or so.

I have one friend that ended up going to AC and he wierded out and I haven't talked to him in a couple of years now. Anybody who goes there is really easy to spot and I avoid them.
Link Posted: 12/27/2001 4:04:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Yes Ponyboy,  You are NUMBER ONE!
Link Posted: 12/27/2001 4:05:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
[-!-!-]

!
View Quote

merry christmas and a happy F*cking new year!
Link Posted: 12/27/2001 4:37:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Glad to here that Ponyboy, we'll have to meet sometime. I work in Sherman and live across the river in Calera.
Link Posted: 12/27/2001 4:40:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Glad to here that Ponyboy, we'll have to meet sometime. I work in Sherman and live across the river in Calera.
View Quote

That's cool. I work a compressed shift and have every Sun, Mon, Tue & every other Wed off. Other than school I don't have a lot of other stuff to do, the last couple of weeks anyways.
Link Posted: 12/27/2001 4:54:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Check e-mail.
Link Posted: 12/28/2001 9:08:02 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

HAHAHAHA! I'm not even close to a liberal. I just mentioned the ACT because you left it out. I took the SAT just like half of the rest of the free world.

I've voted for one Democrat in my life and it was because he is a close family friend and doesn't want to take away my rights like a bunch of the other demos. I'm a beer drinkin, bar fightin, gun carryin, deer huntin, tobacco chewin, red blooded Texan. Liberals hate me. If you knew me you would laugh at the comparison. Oh, I almost forgot....[-!-!-]
View Quote

Sounds like you used to be a Demo(n)cRAT, at least in Antebellum times.  I'm a Bircher so all seem to be liberal. And a Texan.  I can only gather you are a troll who likes to stir the cesspool.
Link Posted: 12/28/2001 9:15:04 AM EDT
[#22]
Ponyboy.......will you please just shut the f**k up!!!!!.......[stick]
Link Posted: 12/28/2001 9:26:00 AM EDT
[#23]
Just a reminder.........[-!-!-]
Link Posted: 12/28/2001 9:31:41 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Sounds like you used to be a Demo(n)cRAT, at least in Antebellum times.  I'm a Bircher so all seem to be liberal. And a Texan.  I can only gather you are a troll who likes to stir the cesspool.
View Quote

So I sound like I used to be a democrat because I know about more college acceptance tests than you? That's some nice logical thinking you used there.[%|]

I actually started this thread as a joke and to just tell everyone I hope they had a nice Christmas, but if you think I am just stirring the cesspool then so be it. It's obvious from all of your replies who floated to the top after the stirring was finished.
Link Posted: 12/28/2001 10:36:56 AM EDT
[#25]
Nay, Ponyboy, I don't equate knowledge of higher learning with liberalism.  You did mention the ACT which is an acceptance test most often associated with liberal arts schools.

I still stand by my assertion of you being a troll.
Link Posted: 12/28/2001 10:51:02 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Nay, Ponyboy, I don't equate knowledge of higher learning with liberalism.  You did mention the ACT which is an acceptance test most often associated with liberal arts schools.

I still stand by my assertion of you being a troll.
View Quote

[size=6]Yeah, well.....[/size=6]
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid28/pf080d1b6f24b5cf2a5e3329e0ffa39e0/fe0bb6d8.jpg.orig.jpg[/img][-!-!-]
Link Posted: 12/28/2001 12:40:47 PM EDT
[#27]
HA!!!!  Not quite.  I am a lesbian, trapped in a man's body by a cruel twist of fate:-)  The types I am attracted to are the more lady-like type; Ann Heche pre-schitzo days FYI.

I love women and like my drill sergent said: "If you don't like pussy, you are crazy!"

Besides, anyone going to Austin College is suspect at best!  
Link Posted: 12/28/2001 2:15:20 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
HA!!!!  Not quite.  I am a lesbian, trapped in a man's body by a cruel twist of fate:-)  The types I am attracted to are the more lady-like type; Ann Heche pre-schitzo days FYI.

I love women and like my drill sergent said: "If you don't like pussy, you are crazy!"

Besides, anyone going to Austin College is suspect at best!  
View Quote

Go back and reread my previous posts. I stated that I [b]do not[/b] go to Austin College. It was never even a consideration. [-!-!-]
Link Posted: 12/31/2001 12:30:50 AM EDT
[#29]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top