Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/27/2001 8:14:15 AM EDT
Hi,

My M1A came with an article about how to sight it in.  It said I should adjust the windage knob so it's in line with the reference point, then loosen the front sight and adjust it so it's right on.

Someone else told me that I should not worry about that, and just adjust the windage instead of dicking w/ the front sight.

Can anyone tell me how you sighted yours in?
Link Posted: 12/27/2001 8:27:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/27/2001 8:44:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Skunkabilly,

I have a two video set from Mail Order Video, Lenny Magill Productions entitled "Service Rifle Competition" with Jim Hill, National Champion. One is called "Basics" and is 70 minutes, and the other is "Sighting In" 60 minutes in length.

I've viewed them and they're very infomative, especially about using the sights, the military style sling, and the Highpower positions and procedures.

If you're interested, please post a response.

Oh, and it deals with the M1A exclusively.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top