Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/24/2001 5:59:19 AM EDT
I just wanted to wish all of you on the boards and at AR15.com a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from on board the USS John C. Stennis "somewhere out there on the water".
Have a cold beer for me and my Navy Shipemates, the Marines, the Army and the Air Force Bubbas who are "on Station" and "in Country" during this holiday season.
USN Joe
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 6:34:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 11:18:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Merry Christmas and stay safe!
Bob
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 11:35:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, Shipmate. Merry Christmas to you and yours while you're sacrificing for us out there on the tip of the spear so wet can enjoy our families and open presents back here at home.
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 11:53:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Merry Christmas to all of you and all of yours.

USNJoe, this time you may be assured the United States people are with you - not only us old used-to be's !
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 3:49:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Merry Christmas to you USNJoe!  Please pass the word that we deeply appreciate the sacrifices made by those who are forward deployed.  I've got a few Blackened VooDoo's in the fridge, and I'll gladly tilt'em in your honor!
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 4:00:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Merry Christmas to you too, USNJoe. Hope you guys get a little steel beach picnic tomorrow.

Ryan G, OS2, USN
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 5:20:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Merry Christmas to all of you and all of yours.

USNJoe, this time you may be assured the United States people are with you - not only us old used-to be's !
View Quote

(I used to be an ST1(SS),USN Tom B.)
View Quote
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top