Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/19/2001 10:18:28 PM EDT
I just caught the end of a Fox news broadcast about some or our bunny loving, tree hugging government employees lying about an endangered species. Apparently they planted some fur and droppings and then faked some tree scratching from an endangered species in one of our national forest. If they had not been found out it would have put thousands of acres of our national forest off limits to many of us especially those of us that hunt. Does anyone have any information or links about this. Sounds like Clinton taught them well.
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 10:58:44 PM EDT
[#1]
[url]http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/ap/20011218/pl/congress_lynx_2.html[/url]
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 11:43:16 PM EDT
[#2]
No! Our exaulted government would NEVER lie!
They told the truth about Waco, Ruby Ridge etc.
You are just an anti-government anti-Klinton extreamist!
I suppose you believe in the second ammendment. Shame on you!!!LOL!!!!!!

*Disclaimer*
The views just expresed are meant to be a parody of the extreme left wing psyco klinton loving nut cases, and do not paralell the views of the members of this board.  ROTFL!!!
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 12:03:48 AM EDT
[#3]
They were just testing the lab.  This is why they waited a year, trying to let the study run its course, before an insider leaked the fakery to the press.

Also, they spotted several breeding pairs of the rare western [i]Sus aeronauticus[/i] in those forests.  Clearly these areas must be protected.  Only a sick right-wing wacko would suggest otherwise.
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 12:15:16 AM EDT
[#4]
I would be more surprised to hear of gubermint employees caught telling the truth.
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 12:34:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Damn, I should go work for the feds. That way I can lie, cheat, steal, whatever, and never worry about being fired. Worst case is a transfer. What the hell am I doing in the private sector? Opps, wait, I forgot. I have professional integrity. Damn my parents for teaching me to do the right thing!
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 12:49:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Welocome to our world.  Exporting tree huggers.
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 2:58:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Why, they must think they are Clintons.

Link Posted: 12/20/2001 6:52:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for the link PRK. GEE do you all think that our friends in the anit-gun movement would use these tactics?
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 8:31:48 AM EDT
[#9]
well, gee, i bet that doesn't happen often...
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 10:40:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I would be more surprised to hear of gubermint employees caught telling the truth.
View Quote

Bahahahaha! You don't know how right you are!
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 10:52:00 AM EDT
[#11]
The ends (protecting the environemnt) justifies the means (lying.)

AT least in THEIR sicko minds.

What I wanna know (from the article) is which one of them had animal droppings handy to "plant?" Do they also use them as a snack???

[}:D]

Link Posted: 12/20/2001 6:06:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Also, they spotted several breeding pairs of the rare western [i]Sus aeronauticus[/i] in those forests.  Clearly these areas must be protected.  Only a sick right-wing wacko would suggest otherwise.
View Quote

[img]user.icx.net/~midgard/favlinks/pigs09/marthaspig.gif[/img]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top