Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/19/2001 2:40:24 PM EDT
[size=6]CRACKS ME UP![size=6]Granted, I love it,its like going to a "fun" show daily,W/O the beanie's! You(notregularar15.com'ers) paid WAY to much for something and now you try to unload it on us.:example:Like a colt 30 for 45.00+S&H you got from Forrest co.near the 94ban and now you want your money back and offer us the same """DEAL"""{HAHAHA!} then you REDUCE IT! to 45.00 shipped 1 week later.{HAHAHA}.When something is used its value to me is 1/2 at best what it was new.OK,theres supply and demand,peak price time,low price time,not made anymore,pre-ban,etc.But a wise old indian[8p]once said,theres 1 DEAL at every fun show,you just gotta find it.This is not ebay.........yet.
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 3:14:34 PM EDT
[#1]
The market is self-policing. The seller that over-prices his merchandise soon realizes that he's getting no offers. On the other hand, there are fools born every day!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top