Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/18/2001 5:05:15 AM EDT
Regarding anthrax in the Senate office buildings..."Wouldn't it be something if after all those years of living with Bill if Hillary caught something from the Senate !"

Credit to Jay Leno
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 5:26:10 AM EDT
[#1]
I think it's great that is seems like so many people have turned against Bill Clinton once he was out of office. Wish it would have happened sooner though.

Everything I've heard about him lately has been bad.
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 11:39:22 AM EDT
[#2]
I have no doubt that Leno is generally pro-Republican to begin with.
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 11:53:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Now thats funny.[:)]
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 12:14:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

of course he is.  he already has money.  he doesn't need the democraps to hand him anybody else's.  and he needs the republicans to help him keep it.
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 12:51:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Saw the title of the thread and it threw me off for a second........thoughts I was going to [puke]
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 1:00:16 PM EDT
[#6]
J smith   LOL [:)]
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 1:20:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I think it's great that is seems like so many people have turned against Bill Clinton once he was out of office.
View Quote

The national news media still smarting from dramatic loss, and can't believe their blood-shot eyes that Geo. W. Bush Jr. is in power and their man Al Gore has been banished to the hinderlands.  Matt Lauer made a Freudian slip during the 24-hour WTC/Pentagon attack coverage and called Bill Clinton, "Prez;" of course he soon caught him and said "former prez."  Personally for me, Bill has to shoulder quite a bit of the blame for the WTC/Pentagon attack for desimating the CIA.
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 1:42:07 PM EDT
[#8]
I remember when even the most liberal columnists for the NYT and Washington Post were sputtering in outrage from the Clinton pardons.  It was kind of incredible these shitheads had finally realized what scum Clinton was, after 8 years of apologizing for his deeds.  They wrote stuff like, "Could the Republicans actually have been right about Clinton?" or, "I feel like a chump for standing up for him."  There are still pleanty of brain-dead zombies who love Clinton, though.
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 6:34:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

[b]What planet were you living on for the last 10 years?[/b]
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 9:11:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Leno is left of center.
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 9:44:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Leno is left of center.
View Quote
Leno is left of left. . . .  Bill was his buddy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top