Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
4/25/2017 7:42:44 PM
Posted: 12/17/2001 7:44:05 PM EDT
Jesus Christ! I know I haven't posted here very much, but I have been frequenting the chatroom a bit lately. I entered the chatroom, and I wont say HER name, but she know's who I'm talking about. Anyways, she accused me of being someone else, a troll apparently. It was because my ISP had some numbers (my IP address), and @ATTBI.com, like the other persons did. I insisted to her that I was not him. And asked her what the troll's ISP was, and she gave me a list of numbers like this: 131-24-142-145@somethingsomething-attbi.com. Then she listed mine, which I'll keep to myself. Either way, it was completely different, execpt for the attbi part. I explained to her that they were different IP addresses, and they was not the same. She didn't believe me, and said I had changed my IP by dialing back up. I then explained to her how it was not possible how I could have changed my IP. Seeing as that ATTBI is cable internet service, and the dialup for AT&T is ATTWORLDNET. Also how ATTBI uses a DHCP server to get an IP address, meaning it dynamically gets it for me, and I cannot change it. While Dialup uses a static IP addressing. We argued for a little while longer, she wouldn't admit I was right, or even apologize. She just said, "leave it at that". I mean come on, I should have at least got an apology. Then a few seconds later, I was banned. Moderators NEED [b]strict[/b] guidelines in order to kick or ban someone. Not just use personal opinion.
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 7:47:23 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 7:58:17 PM EDT
I seldom go to the Chat room, simply cause it's so hard to keep up with the conversations that are going on. I like the long, leisurely posting routine on the Board, a whole lot better! But I cannot conceive of any reason that anyone would try to screw up either the Chat room or the Board. I mean, what's the purpose? So I don't care if someone shows up in the Chat room that has a reputation for nastiness so long as that nastiness is not openly displayed during their visit. I mean if Sarah Brady or Al Gore came to my house and conducted themselves as reasonable guests, I would be hard pressed to throw them out the front door. Being a fundamentalist, I am always a believer in the possibility of redemption! Eric The('CourseInAl'sOrSarah'sCase,There'dHaveToB­eAWholeLottaRedeemingGoingOn!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 8:05:59 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 8:08:11 PM EDT
Originally Posted By thebeekeeper1:
Originally Posted By EricTheHun: I mean if Sarah Brady or Al Gore came to my house and conducted themselves as reasonable guests, I would be hard pressed to throw them out the front door.
View Quote
Sarah wouldn't be so bad to throw out--she's lost about 40 lbs. Now Al, he gained 'em. Hehe
View Quote
ROTFLMAO
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 8:10:47 PM EDT
What ????????? Moderators are NOT Gods ! [:O]
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 8:22:45 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 8:38:18 PM EDT
Originally Posted By GoatBoy: Take it with a grain of salt and calmly talk about it through a private chat window... if that doesnt resolve it, just leave, email me and I will wh00p some ass if needed... Now who do I need to spank??? "A spanking, a spanking!!!"
View Quote
After I got banned, I PM'd her, only thing is, she wouldn't respond to me.
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 8:50:49 PM EDT
Did you try PMSing her?
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 8:58:02 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 8:59:27 PM EDT
Originally Posted By 1GUNRUNNER: Did you try PMSing her?
View Quote
LOL
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 9:17:19 PM EDT
Top Top