Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/13/2001 7:09:29 PM EDT
Both Charmed and ER were big time anti gun tonight.  Alyssa (Phobe) told Cole to get rid of the gun (no guns in the house.)  And on ER, Dr. Benton told a lady who shot her own kid to get the gun out of the house.

[-!-][-!-!-][-!-]
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 10:50:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep, I am going to get rid of all my guns.  They are loud and noisy, and they can be dangerous.   YEAH! RIGHT1
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 10:58:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I will trade one of my gunz for a week with Alyssa Milano![:P][:P][:P][:P]
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 10:58:37 PM EDT
[#3]
At least you can watch Charmed with the sound off and still enjoy it.  Alyssa.  Mmmmm.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 10:59:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Is your house dangerous? Try getting rid of the people in it.

People - that's how things happen.

Know what I mean?[bounce]
[pyro][rocket]
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 11:27:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, I saw the last 20 minutes or so of ER...

They're supposed to be playing people who are professionals in their field.  Yet these professionals when given a life or death situation where seconds count spend a good deal of time asking about and commenting on irrelevant subjects such as how did this situation come to be?

Sure...ask the question later if you must, but to do so in the middle of such a situation looked unprofessional.  And then at the end, the Dr. Benton character gives advice on a subject which he has no training or experience on.  I suppose next week on NYPD Blue, we'll see the LEO's writing prescriptions for people...

...tis Hollywood...
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 11:40:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Yeah, I saw the last 20 minutes or so of ER...

They're supposed to be playing people who are professionals in their field.  Yet these professionals when given a life or death situation where seconds count spend a good deal of time asking about and commenting on irrelevant subjects such as how did this situation come to be?
View Quote

I sawed that part too.  I like the part where Benton and Romano get into an argument whether the kid was beyond hope or not, and Romano end sup stomping out of the OR. Very unprofessional, I don't think that would have happened in a real ER, only in Hollyweird.  Did you folks see the simulated ribs and blood vessels, way cool.
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 12:55:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Charmed?  Must be easy to tell others to get rid of their means of self defence when they still have their powers.  What a bunch of hypocrit witches.  [:D]

Alyssa, will you finally admit that you want me?  I'll be here waiting.  I've stopped stalking you as per the court order.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top