Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/13/2001 5:31:29 AM EDT
"There wasn't a sicker person than I on September 11. I was on the telephone when it happened. The instant that second plane hit, I said to the person with whom I was speaking, 'Bin Laden did this.' I knew immediately. I know what this network can do."

[:X*]
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 5:41:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Madame Cleo needs to be worried, it looks like she has some competition[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 5:42:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Shouldn't this be in the BITCH of the day thread.   [puke]
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 8:10:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

Agreed
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 8:21:24 AM EDT
[#4]
"Bin Laden did this, I know because my husband the former "co-president" didn't do JACK SHIT to stop him..."
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 8:22:03 AM EDT
[#5]
ditto (Bitch - with apologies to all female dogs.)
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 8:23:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Damn, I must be getting soft.

Ditto soybeangreen.
[:D]
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 8:26:40 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
View Quote

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=77447&page=1[/url]
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 11:11:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
"There wasn't a sicker person than I on September 11. I was on the telephone when it happened. The instant that second plane hit, I said to the person with whom I was speaking, 'Bin Laden did this.' I knew immediately. I know what this network can do."

View Quote

I'd like to see the source if you have it available.

[b][red][i]Libertas an Mortis![/b][/red][/i]
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 11:29:09 AM EDT
[#9]
[url]http://www.pagesix.com/cindyadams/cindyadams.htm[/url]

aviator  [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 6:04:36 PM EDT
[#10]
WTF is it with those two!?!?
Other than the extremist core dem groups, do they think there is a single American that buys their unending line of crap?
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 6:22:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 7:01:52 PM EDT
[#12]
It runs in the family.
A few weeks ago Hillary said that America was unprepared for the terrorist attacks since the massive Bush tax cut.  
Bill gave a speech at a university and compared the terrorists with slavery and our treatment of native Americans in the past.  
Then Chelsea was quoted in an interview in "Talk" magazine saying that the FIRST thing she thought of when she saw the attacks on the news was "How are we going to help all of those people after that huge tax cut?"
These people are self-serving whores who will do anything to make themselves look good.  
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 7:38:15 PM EDT
[#13]
"How are we going to help all of those people after that huge tax cut?"

Somehow the great unwashed masses were able to come with $1.4 billion of extra money to donate to charity. Maybe that money was leftover from the terrible, non-communist tax break.

God forbid the people be able to take care of something with out the government assisting us.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 7:47:11 PM EDT
[#14]
The Clinton's strategy - Do what you want to say what you want to.

Works like a champ when the media is compliant and left.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 8:06:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

I'd like to see the source if you have it available.

[b][red][i]Libertas an Mortis![/b][/red][/i]
View Quote
What, you don't believe that this bitch would say this.  "Oh, please prove to me that my goddess didn't say this".
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 8:25:22 PM EDT
[#16]
[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/030/4Q/il/iz/Nv89476.jpg[/img]

Bulldog OUT
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 8:47:40 PM EDT
[#17]
The way I read the article, it wasn't Hitlery that said it, it was her husband... you know, the guy who spent 8 years preventing our intelligence community from stopping the terrorists before they got started.

When the a-hole said he would find and punish those responsible for the USS Cole, I thought "look in a mirror, then shoot yourself."  As CIC it was his responsibility to keep that ship out of an unsecured, hostile facility for refueling, not reward his Arab buddies with a nice juicy contract and expose our men and women to unnecessary risk.

Reality is, the forking demonazis don't have a clue what "self-defense" means... that would be Big Brothers problem...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top