Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 12/12/2001 8:53:44 PM EDT
Not with any relative either (this time!).  It's on Friday and I've decided that I'm taking her to Romanos Macroni Grill. It's just a fancier version of the Olive Garden.  What should I do after dinner though?  It's too late to go shooting, dont have enough money to afford the indoor shooting range and certainly don't like to sit in a crowded movie theatre and try to neck in those uncomfortable chairs...  Advice?  I already have the dinner gift.  

[):)]
NSF
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 9:02:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Hell after dinner the young lady is always feeling very drowsy ,it could be the roofies I sliped in her drink oh well you get the picture.Just kiddin!!!Maybe have her chose someting. Good luck any way.If you score with the roofies post some pics thought.OF HER !![:D]
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 9:06:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Not with any relative either (this time!).  It's on Friday and I've decided that I'm taking her to Romanos Macroni Grill. It's just a fancier version of the Olive Garden.  What should I do after dinner though?  It's too late to go shooting, dont have enough money to afford the indoor shooting range and certainly don't like to sit in a crowded movie theatre and try to neck in those uncomfortable chairs...  Advice?  I already have the dinner gift.  

NSF
View Quote

Take her to the mall. She could learn the ways of the mall ninja.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 9:09:39 PM EDT
[#3]
One word:  [b]DANCING!!![/b]

Trust me on this one.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 9:12:21 PM EDT
[#4]
After dinner, I usually like to stick my tongue up my dates ass. Women like that.

I just hit em in the stomach, they bend over to clutch thier tummy, I roll around back, dropped their bottoms and just go to town. [;D]
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 9:13:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Trust me on this one.

Sgtar15
View Quote

She's to hot to take to clubs.  Maybe some Marvin Gaye and a bottle of Merlot?

NSF
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 9:13:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Have her do that disturbing chimpanzee mating display as seen in [i]Planet of the Apes[/i] (2001 version)
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 9:24:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
After dinner, I usually like to stick my tongue up my dates ass. Women like that.

I just hit em in the stomach, they bend over to clutch thier tummy, I roll around back, dropped their bottoms and just go to town. [;D]
View Quote
I like your technique!
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 9:31:08 PM EDT
[#8]
How about just a nice bottle of wine and a classic video to wind down the night? May I suggest "Citizen Kame" or "Lawrence of A Labia"?
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 9:35:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Some do like the direct approach.

Since women seem to like surprises and you dont want to be one of 1000 diner and a movie guys, I suggest taking her to a strip club and buying her a table dance.

Let us know how it works out.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 9:37:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

At least you get to taste what you paid for.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 9:39:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trust me on this one.

Sgtar15
View Quote

She's to hot to take to clubs.  Maybe some Marvin Gaye and a bottle of Merlot?

NSF
View Quote

Take her to the arcade.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 9:47:30 PM EDT
[#12]
I will chip in $2.23 so that you can take her to the range.

Link Posted: 12/12/2001 10:00:11 PM EDT
[#13]
You should disembowel her and spread her entrails out in a ritualistic fashion.

Did I type that out loud?
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 10:02:33 PM EDT
[#14]
One word: Rophynol.  It is your only hope.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 10:04:38 PM EDT
[#15]

if its warm and you live near a lake go for a walk on the beach...heheh..seems innocent enough til you get naked and..oh nevermind.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 10:13:06 PM EDT
[#16]
You all are a very sick bunch of people!!![;)]

Dancing I say, women love dancing.  How about Dancing on the beach with a nice bottle of wine?  Will give you two a chance to talk and get to know each other.  Hear is another idea: on the way to dinner if you drive by a house or someplace that has flowers growing, stop the car, get out and pick her a flower.  Yes it sounds corny, but women love corny stuff.

Again..trust me on this...it works, it really, really does.

sgtar15
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 10:13:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Some of these strategies sound like the good old days before AIDS...!

Being married has its advantages.
No sex. No disease.

Just kidding!!!

I think the old hot-tub/sauna trick is the best.
Just make sure she poops before you go...

That's just about sick enough, now.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 10:17:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Dancing I say, women love dancing.
View Quote

JoJo is white....
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 10:31:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dancing I say, women love dancing.
View Quote

JoJo is white....
View Quote

Contrary to popular belief, white people can dance [i]and[/i] play Basketball!!

sgtar15
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 10:36:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 10:43:06 PM EDT
[#21]
jojo,..my friend,can I call you my friend?..take her to the "Batcave" after that should impress her!
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 10:44:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Feed her drinks 'till she pukes, take her home and f*** the sh** out of her

Works every time
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 10:46:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 10:47:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
How about Dancing on the beach with a nice bottle of wine?
View Quote

In Reno?  In the winter?

-Troy
View Quote

Holy Heck!!!  Do I have to figure everything out!!

sgtar15
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 10:56:35 PM EDT
[#25]
[b]Just remember...don't go out with a [red]Loaded Gun[/red] if ya' know what I mean[/b]

medcop
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 11:19:17 PM EDT
[#26]
You guys are horrible.  I just split up with my g/f a week ago and I went and had dinner with a girl tonight.  After that we just went to her apt and talked for several hours and got to know each other better.  

Here's an idea that I'm sure will get me flamed but why not just enjoy the dinner, enjoy each other's company, and worry about getting some when you get to know her better.  Unless she's Britney Spears...which I would then say go for it.  
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 11:27:28 PM EDT
[#27]
I was hoping that you were taking her out to a movie or something. I was going to suggest the "Popcorn" trick from "Diner".

Maybe you can still try it watching a DVD with some Microwave Popcorn. Make sure it's cooled a bit before...[:)]
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 11:32:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Not with any relative either (this time!).  It's on Friday and I've decided that I'm taking her to Romanos Macroni Grill. It's just a fancier version of the Olive Garden

NSF
View Quote

I would stop at one of those warehouse stores and buy a case of Binaca, because Macaroni Grill uses garlic like there is no tomorrow in their food.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 11:38:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 11:40:40 PM EDT
[#30]
For some reason I dont think he's gonna take our advice.Here is some sound advice =buy some drugs get her high and have yo way with her,it works every time.[8]If he dose well im broke i dont have no bail money dude.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 11:57:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
Hey, you got that from Andrew Dice Clay! He got it from me but if it works for ya so be it! [^]
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 1:31:06 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
[;D]
View Quote

Spoken like a true "Rocco" fan! LOL

Just follow your instincts (after careful thought, of course); best of luck to ya bro! [beer]

Tyler
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 3:21:11 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

... that has ALWAYS worked for me!
(dancing is the ticket too)
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 4:36:49 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
It's too late to go shooting....
View Quote

OK it’s too late to go shooting, but not to go gun [I]shopping[/I]!  Do a little window-shopping with her.  Have her “try on” a few guns and tell her which ones look good on her.  If she asks “Does this one make me look fat” tell her that is silly. Tell her if she had Oprah under her blouse she wouldn’t look fat.  This will accomplish some goals on your side as well:

1.) You get to set up the “shooting date”
2.) She will probably like guns because they make her look good and are a nice accessory.
3.) You get to show off your wicked bad mall ninja gun knowledge sure to impress the ladies and the chaps.  (Well when those gun store guys are drooling over her then you have to establish your Alpha Male dominance and claim stake to the women)
4.) You get to tell her which guns you like (Christmas is just around the corner![;)])
5.) You get to check her out from all angles, such as bending over the case and screaming your name. “JoJo!  Look at this silver one! It is sooooo cute!!  Does it match my belt?”
6.) There probably will not be too many other women to distract your attention…. and eyes.
7.) The guys at the gun store will no longer think you are some kind of freaky queer mall ninja mother father when you order a 55 gallon drum of Breakfree®CLP.

Just my 2¢

-Velveeta
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 4:38:35 AM EDT
[#35]
A 40oz and a moldy rose from the counter in Speedway doesn't qualify as a date.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 4:51:43 AM EDT
[#36]
You got to wooo her.  Tell her that you gone to take her to where no woman ever been before................your bedroom.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 4:51:44 AM EDT
[#37]
Just make sure you "clean out your pipes" before the date Al la Something about Mary!!

You would not want to be walking around all night with your lance sticking out...

You could take your eye out with that thing!
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 5:37:22 AM EDT
[#38]
Share her with all your friends at AR15.com
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 6:05:56 AM EDT
[#39]
Is it Melanie? (I LOVE Melanie!)
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 6:06:18 AM EDT
[#40]
Don't listen to these animals...they're all in heat!  After dinner, I suggest a nice quiet club where the music is romantic.  You can linger over drinks, talk and get to know each other, wow her with your wit and charm, and dance slow.  That sets a nice mood.  It being so close to Christmas, you might be able to find someone offering carriage rides in the park.  That would be a really nice touch.  Good luck, Jojo!
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 6:08:46 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Don't listen to these animals...they're all in heat!  
View Quote

[:D]

And its NOT a cyclical thing, either. They are full on, all the time.

Link Posted: 12/13/2001 6:11:34 AM EDT
[#42]
Don't listen to these animals...they're all in heat!
View Quote

[b]WOOF!  WOOF![/b]
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 6:25:15 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Yes, but the hottest waitress ever served me at the Grill on Beltline in North Dallas...  Her name was Spring, and boy, was I sprung!  Too bad I was with folks from work, and was leaving the next day.  :(

-Troy
View Quote

lordtrader, are you paying attention here? Hottie has been sighted, deploy the Pimp-daddy kung fu assault team!
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 6:42:15 AM EDT
[#44]
Mall Ninja

Take her to the Clay Canvas it is one of those potery places. All the chicks I know enjoy going there. Of course there is always Reno Live if you can dance. The Comedy club at the hilto isnt to bad sometimes.

Ropes
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 7:33:38 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
[She's to hot to take to clubs.  Maybe some Marvin Gaye and a bottle of Merlot?

NSF
View Quote

Dude, [b]Barry White[/b].  You can't go wrong.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 8:01:05 AM EDT
[#46]
Some of these guys have good suggestions (I'm not saying which).

Anyway, if you live near a big city, take her for a nice walk among the Christmas lights downtown.  Talk to her and stuff.  Chicks dig that sort of thing.  Afterwards, take her back to your place for some hot chocolate (with marshmallows...chicks dig those too).  Make good conversation.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 8:33:49 AM EDT
[#47]
Don't forget to snap a photo of her with a few of your guns.  She can be added into your Womenz with guns catalog. [:D]
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 8:37:17 AM EDT
[#48]
Maybe some skinny dipping?

I mean, uh, fondue dipping at the apartment.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 8:54:21 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
After dinner, I suggest a nice quiet club where the music is romantic.  You can linger over drinks, talk and get to know each other
View Quote

Um, where do you find these places? All the "clubs" around here are blaring a rap or techno base beat that will ratttle you fillings out, but are no good for talking. Then there are the bars with tobacco spit on the floor and vomit in the bathrooms.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 9:28:31 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
You all are a very sick bunch of people!!![;)]

Dancing I say, women love dancing.  How about Dancing on the beach with a nice bottle of wine?  Will give you two a chance to talk and get to know each other.  Hear is another idea: on the way to dinner if you drive by a house or someplace that has flowers growing, stop the car, get out and pick her a flower.  Yes it sounds corny, but women love corny stuff.

Again..trust me on this...it works, it really, really does.

sgtar15
View Quote

The only problem with that is that dancing is gay.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top