Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/12/2001 7:10:13 PM EDT
[img]http://www.accessconnex.com/progirl.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 7:15:19 PM EDT
[#1]
That is a good ad. Maybe it will get the point across to some of our "employees" in DC...
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 7:16:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 7:17:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
[url]http://www.accessconnex.com/progirl.jpg[/url]
View Quote

Hey! Who makes those left handed ARs? I might be able to get my dad to shoot one of those!
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 7:18:06 PM EDT
[#4]
That's the new LEGP---Left Eject Gun Port...
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 7:18:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 7:26:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah I reversed the image because it didn't flow with the eye very well with the chick on the left. I didn't think about the 'lefty'.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 7:32:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 9:11:32 PM EDT
[#8]
I think it's DPMS that makes the lefty version. I like the pic the way it is, it's different & it looks great!!!

ColtShorty

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
Link Posted: 12/26/2001 10:02:55 PM EDT
[#9]
DPMS makes a 20 inch A2 upper, postban, for lefties. There is no forward assist or case deflector. It comes with the standard A2 handguard.
Link Posted: 12/26/2001 10:55:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/26/2001 11:03:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/26/2001 11:07:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Sweet pics y'all.
Link Posted: 12/26/2001 11:08:12 PM EDT
[#13]
These are some really great add's My wife even got a kick out of them nut pointed out she had never seen one run before.. So isint the problem still that the mainstream magazines, print and broacast networks, even dedicated womens magazines wont take or run these ads even at premium prices due to the influence of the Rosie O'Donnel's and Oprah's of the world ?
For example when was the last time you saw the NRA advertise on television aside from an infomercial run off hours on obscure channels (and certainly not any over the air broadcast channel's). I think the message is a great one the delivery system needs to be there though.  
Link Posted: 12/27/2001 3:55:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
These are some really great add's My wife even got a kick out of them nut pointed out she had never seen one run before.. So isint the problem still that the mainstream magazines, print and broacast networks, even dedicated womens magazines wont take or run these ads even at premium prices due to the influence of the Rosie O'Donnel's and Oprah's of the world ?
For example when was the last time you saw the NRA advertise on television aside from an infomercial run off hours on obscure channels (and certainly not any over the air broadcast channel's). I think the message is a great one the delivery system needs to be there though.  
View Quote

I agree with the political acid test of if it doesn't play on Oprah it doesn't play at all. BUT, we've got the internet. Soccer moms are one of the biggest internet demographics.
Link Posted: 12/27/2001 4:13:13 AM EDT
[#15]
You see how sensible the RKBA is? If only this message could get out to all the soccer moms, the Second Amendment would be the 'third rail' of American politics!

We have a chance now, to turn their minds the right way.

Just before Christmas, Brother Nick and I went to a real 'soccer mom' gathering place for lunch. It was Celebrity Bakery in Highland Park Village, in Highland Park, Texas.

We were eating lunch and at the next table were four young 'Junior League'-type moms. We couldn't help overhearing what they were talking about loudly, for everyone to hear.

What was the subject of their excited chatter?

What type of personal weapons their husbands were getting them and where they were going to be taking their 'concealed carry' classes!

Hey, and once Betty gets her gun, it's very unlikely she'll easily give it up!

Too bad it took Sept 11 to wake up everyone, but we might as well make use of this golden opportunity to turn the hearts of the people to the right.

Eric The(AreYouDoingYourPart?)Hun[>]:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top