Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/12/2001 9:56:57 AM EDT
[url]http://www.washtimes.com/upi-breaking/11122001-030058-2112r.htm[/url]

So sad.  Our once-free country has suffered so much damage.  I wonder how long these door to door interviews would last if someone started shooting these people as soon as they came to the door?

The gun grab isn't far off now.  It's right there, on the horizon.  Don't think for a minute that they will be just inspecting the NICs records for possible terrorists.  Oh no, the really dark days are still ahead.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 10:04:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
So sad.  
View Quote

Yes, you are.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 10:06:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Trickshot, WTF, you are going to shoot someone for coming to your door to ask some questions? If you don't want to talk to them simply don't answer their questions.

People with your attitude are the ones that would cause what you fear the most, a confiscation of firearms.  
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 10:08:49 AM EDT
[#3]
I hope they are selling Pizza because you can't get anyone to come to their door anymore for love or money. Everybody thinks it's the paperboy.

I bet the ratio of "at home" is pretty darn poor.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 10:12:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 10:43:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Its a shame that we even let those bastards in the country to start with!!!!
Send them home. To bad if it pisses off some Liberal commies!!!
Please don't take this post as racism.
Hell, sometimes I hate everybody
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 12:23:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The gun grab isn't far off now.  It's right there, on the horizon.  Don't think for a minute that they will be just inspecting the NICs records for possible terrorists...
View Quote

Man you are REAL pessimist. Good ol' John Ashcroft has been fighting tooth and nail to keep those NIC records out of the hoover boyz' hands. You should be proud that you have a man like him willing to give Ted Kennedy (may he burn in hell) the proverbial middle finger.

Lighten up!
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 12:40:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Trickshot, did you read the article?  These people are not U.S. citizens:
From Article:
    U.S. Attorney Jeffrey Collins sent letters to more than 500 individuals who entered the United States since January 2000 on temporary visas . . .
View Quote

What are we supposed to do--just let these foreign nationals run loose?  Checking up on them only makes sense.  Not all law enforcement efforts are JBT stuff that signals the end of liberty.  Please remove your head from your shorts, the lack of oxygen seems to be having a detrimental effect.  [:D]
View Quote

Apparently he didn't read it. [:X*]
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 12:41:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Its a shame that we even let those bastards in the country to start with!!!!
Send them home. To bad if it pisses off some Liberal commies!!!
Please don't take this post as racism.
Hell, sometimes I hate everybody
View Quote

Geez, immigration and naturalization, where the hell do they get off thinking that they can come to America and prosper and maybe even try to become a citizen. Who do they think they are anyways-the poor, the tired, the oppressed, the seekers of life, liberty, and happiness. I hate all non-native americans, oh wait, I am a non-native american. Scratch that, I am an AMERICAN, and wish that everyone else on the face of the earth was as equally blessed (well, not everyone-especially the french canadians-but you know what I mean).

DO NOT MISUNDERSTAND---->If you are breaking the law, especially the ones that allowed you into my country, get the hell out and do not even think of coming back ever! I just get tired of the "I am an American and you are not so you are a piece of sh*t" attitude that some people portray.

While I am personally an Equal Opportunity Hater of all hyphenated, neo-americanites and also of the diversity-up-the-butt-or-down-the throat-whether-you-like-it-or-not multiculturists that plague modern society, I also hate xenophobic idiots that think that they are high and mighty because they were born here. The beauty of America is that everyone has a chance to succeed and prosper no matter what anyone else says-you are in control of your prosperity (unless you are a liberal democrat [;)])

Nomex, I don't need no stinkin' nomex!
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 12:46:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Explain to me the logic of banning StyerAUG and the nice babes and letting this waste of flesh keep posting here?
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 12:59:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Amreika...[rolleyes]The only place on earth that has indoctrinated  a right as..."The Pursuit of HAPPINESS".......sounds girly to me.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 1:00:04 PM EDT
[#11]
with Ashcroft in office, i dont think we have to worry about Federal Firearm confiscation anytime soon.

Interviewing non-citizens of Arab descent is not out of place. how you see this as emminent weapon confiscation is beyond me. its not as if they tore their home upside-down looking for contraband without a warrant.

mixed feelings, but generally supportive of Ashcroft lib
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 1:01:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Explain to me the logic of banning StyerAUG and the nice babes and letting this waste of flesh keep posting here?
View Quote

Who are you refering to?
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 1:31:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Who are you refering to?
View Quote

What do you mean, Trickshot of course, who else??[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 2:35:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 2:59:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Still no responce from trickshot?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top