Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/11/2001 7:21:11 PM EDT
So I'm watching the news this morning & I see a commericial showing two adults arguing & yelling at each other.  

Then images of both the father & mother yelling, grabbing, & slapping the children.

Faces of children crying.

Then the final scene is a boy of about 13 yrs holding a handgun in both hands & you hear a shot.

The closing sentence is something like "children learn violence from their parents....contact Landmark Bank for more information."

Now I know lots of people go through things like this but I don't see children out on the streets in a blood bath shootout every night.  You would think that as prevalent as physical & verbal abuse is, dysfunctional families, etc. there would be a gunning every night in every city...but such is not the case.

So what is Landmark Bank really trying to sell?

Kinda ticked me off...glad I stopped doing business with them years ago.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top