Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/11/2001 5:33:54 PM EDT
I'm sorry, but I think that it is important that the members know that a fellow member is running around doing illegal investigations of us.

If you disagree, you guys got your priorities all wrong.
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 5:38:07 PM EDT
[#1]
BTW, I did try to take this one to email, but the guy insists on threatening me with this 'investigation,' no matter what I say.  So I figured it would not hurt to have this thread to warn others and to elicite some response from the individual.
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 5:39:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I am lost who is investigating what?
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 5:41:52 PM EDT
[#3]
So warned.

Your thread was not deleted. Just moved for review. (and a little content edit)

It may, or may not return. Thanks for attempting to take care of the problem via e-mail.

Lew
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 5:43:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Sounded like the guy was a 12 year old.
I'm tellin.  I'm tellin.
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 5:43:51 PM EDT
[#5]
I read your post, the replies, and the post by thebigca from ak-47.net... seems like a putz to me, he's "investigating" you to prove you are McUzi or the other people he thinks you are.... and then what??

Personally, I think you should print out his emails, print out all the info you have about him, who he claims to be, his website registration info from WHOIS, and contact the Police as a stalking case or at least that this guy is trying to find you and you are afraid you may have to defend yourself from his attacks.

No_Expert
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 5:45:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Is there a way to find out if TRAFFIC/HANGFIRE has any more alias's here? I'd like to see the little bitch purged permanently. We used to beat up kids like him in school. Maybe that happened to him too?
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 5:49:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Tippie, thanks for responding.

Don't bother, go ahead an trash it.  As soon as he read the thread he saw the light, and changed his tune via email.  He still thinks I am HANGFIRE/TRAFFIC [:D] and if I email him back it "will be considered harassment and reported to the
Internet Police."

Then he gave me a big "F'You" and told me to leave McUZI alone... [}:D]
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 5:53:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 6:03:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The tread is resting safely in the mods forum. The guy made a pretty good personal attack on the last message...
View Quote

'Pretty good' as in ha ha! that's a good one?  Just wondering, because I missed it...[:D]
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 6:06:33 PM EDT
[#10]
You are being investigated by:

1) A super secret web based investigation group?
2) Charlies Angels?
3) Them?
4) A one armed man?
5) Some guy named Sazar and his dog Sam?

Try taking 2 aspirin and go immediately to bed. If the hallucinations persist call a Doctor in the morning.
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 6:10:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 6:11:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
You are being investigated by:

1) A super secret web based investigation group?
2) Charlies Angels?
3) Them?
4) A one armed man?
5) Some guy named Sazar and his dog Sam?

Try taking 2 aspirin and go immediately to bed. If the hallucinations persist call a Doctor in the morning.
View Quote

All of the above, plus the MallNinja I think.

Coicidentally I have been feverish and in pain today, so maybe you are right, I will go to bed.
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 6:11:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 6:17:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Ok let me address a few things...

1) The thread was not nuked![/qoute]

yeah sorry, I get defensive really quick.

3) The threat was from the AK-47.NET morons who obviously are lashing out. They mention three different things, none of which match. McUzi, Hangfire, and you??? You're neither of the two, so the guy is an obvious moron...
View Quote
 My thoughts exactly.

4) I will email this bozo and ask him to stop harassing you. I suggest you save/forward me all his personal emails. If anyone's got connections you're free to use for your defense, that would be me and the rest of the guys here.

5) DO NOT HARASS OR VISIT THAT SITE. I don't want to get emails from Chris bitching about you guys spamming them or starting a board war again. Leave them to wallow in their own filth.
View Quote

Damn!  You make me out to be your little bitch!  Don't bother about any of that (unless I missed some sort of threat of personal injury before the thread got yanked)  Keep the stuff for records, but I'm sure it's all idle threats from a youngin'.  

And for the record, other than a couple crack-ho jabs and telling him his house had wheels, I kinda liked McUZI.

And AK47.net?  I don't even know the new freakin' web address so how could I care what goes on there???
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 6:35:20 PM EDT
[#15]
HKocher, don't try and fake the funk. I've met you in person and you TOLD me you were McUzi.

Don't try and backtrack now.
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 7:13:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 7:32:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Sorry guys, I never meant to cause this much trouble from my origional thread.
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 8:23:56 PM EDT
[#18]
I must have missed the thread about HKocher and GoatBoy being an item.

[i]This place gets more strange every day[/i]
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 5:35:51 AM EDT
[#19]
Goatboy, I thought this was going to blow over, but I was wrong.

Received 6 emails after I went to bed last night, 2 of which could be easily interpreted as death threats.

All evidence is being forwarded to you, check your mail, thanks.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 5:40:23 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
He called you a few names, said you were a homo... .
View Quote

Hey - someone here called me a "faggot" the other day.

Can I have them investigated, and charged with a "hate crime???"

You know, its funny really - I've been called BOTH a "faggot" AND a "homophobe." Does that mean when I look in the mirror, I am afraid????

BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 6:04:19 AM EDT
[#21]
Faggot = bundle of sticks?  Faggot = Garandman? Bundle of sticks = Garandman?

I'm a little confused.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 6:13:08 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
You know, its funny really - I've been called BOTH a "faggot" AND a "homophobe." Does that mean when I look in the mirror, I am afraid????
View Quote

Are you the guy from 'American Beauty'? [:D]
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 6:44:08 AM EDT
[#23]
Somebody please post a scorecard/roster.  I can't figure out who is supposed to be who any more, or what site is what.  Does Mcuzi still have a web site?  What name is he posting under on this sight now?  does he still love carrots?  

Link Posted: 12/12/2001 7:20:05 AM EDT
[#24]
ak47.net has really gone downhill recently. Used to be a great place but many of the better and more interesting members left. Seems like when I go there anymore I look at the thread titles and leave. FWIW, they really need an influx of some new blood.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 7:25:09 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 7:26:39 AM EDT
[#26]
The only thing I know about HKocher is that he was trying to sell his HK-91, which is treason in my book. Should give yourself a new screen name!
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 7:36:45 AM EDT
[#27]
Ya know,

If this thread wasn't so creepy and sad, it might be funny.

Sorry HKocher, it can be discombobulating to receive email threats, I'm not making fun of you.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 8:10:45 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 1:31:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
The only thing I know about HKocher is that he was trying to sell his HK-91, which is treason in my book. Should give yourself a new screen name!
View Quote

Yeah, yeah, I know.  I was considering the names "NOHKocher" or "HKPOOR."

Well if I sell the HK91 and my TRP, I figured out that I could probably afford to keep the MP5 SBR, so that's a fair trade off.

Coz_45-age-caliber

I agree, that funny thing is this is all over a case of mistaken identity.  Lucky for him, I am a nice guy, or else he would be under the watchful eyes of authorities by now.  If he had aimed right and gone after the real HANGFIRE, his death threats would have already landed him in jail.  

I hope he finally gets smart, because he's about 10 minutes away from screwing up his life and his right to own arms.  I hate to do that to anyone, but he is testing my patience.

Subj: RE: You are Under Investigation!
Date: 12/12/01 1:56:32 AM Central Standard Time
To: [email protected]

A piece of shit like you deserves my full attention.  It's my duty to
eliminate cockroaches like you from this otherwise sometimes good world.

I see you've been aroused.  By morning, I'll have your home address, license
plate numbers, if any, any other assets, whatever.  You're mine.

Just a law abiding American Citizen who Lawfully and Carefully owns Military
Guns!!

While I was out having a LIFE, I noticed you were quite busy.  I'm going to
chuckle myself to sleep tonight at your expense.

I HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!!
View Quote

If you are reading this TheBigCA, I hope you know that this email is about to be forwarded to the Portland Police Dept unless you email me back and apologize for the misunderstanding and promise to bother me no more.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 5:13:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top