Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 1:15:32 PM EDT
[#1]
... Is this still on?

... If so, what are the major crossroads of Harolds?
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 1:49:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
... Is this still on?
... If so, what are the major crossroads of Harolds?
View Quote

[blue]YES, we are all stil on![/blue]

[b]1)[/b] Follow [u]Pima Rd[/u] ([i]north[/i]) all the way until it runs into [u]Cave Creek Rd[/u], and then turn left...  Go about 2 miles west until you see a Shell Station on the left, and then continue west for about 1 more mile.  Harolds backs up to Black Mountain and will be on the left side of the road.

[b]2)[/b] Follow [u]Scottsdale Rd[/u] ([i]north[/i]) all the way until it runs into [u]Cave Creek Rd[/u], and then turn left at the Shell station...  continue west for about 1 more mile.  Harolds backs up to Black Mountain and will be on the left side of the road.

[b]3)[/b] Follow [u]Cave Creek Rd[/u] ([i]north[/i]) all the way until it it is north of Black Mountain.  Harolds backs up to Black Mountain and will be on the right side of the road.

Link Posted: 12/15/2001 9:54:18 PM EDT
[#3]
I had a great time, as did the future Mrs. TREETOP.
Thanks guys, for the invite. And the drinks. I'm still drinking...[whacko]
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 10:59:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I had to work...my day sucked!
Damn I wish I could have made it. Don't wait so long for the next one...

Merry Christmas!

John
Link Posted: 12/16/2001 12:06:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Yesterday I worked all day and missed the fun...today plans with the family filled the day ending in a trip to the ZooLights with my sweetie.
Link Posted: 12/16/2001 5:57:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I had a great time, as did the future Mrs. TREETOP.
Thanks guys, for the invite. And the drinks. I'm still drinking...[whacko]
View Quote

I have to fly out in a couple of hours, but damn sure don't feel up to it...  not after drinking 7 pints of Guiness and the Tequila shot!

Is it really so wrong to have beer farts on a plane..?  [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 12/16/2001 9:24:01 AM EDT
[#7]
I had to work Saturday. Then had to take the fammily to try to finish up on Xmas shopping. Sorry I couldn't make it. Happy holiday to all.  [santa]
Link Posted: 12/16/2001 10:52:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well, since I'm not on the plane with ya.....................................................................................................................................................Go right ahead.[^]
Link Posted: 12/16/2001 12:34:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

I can see the headlines now!

AP, Dec. 16, 2001, staff reporters

IL man arrested for biological terrorist attack on airline!

A blonde haired male was arrested this afternoon after releasing a Biological Gas Attack on a flight scheduled to land in IL.

The passengers from the flight were taken to local hospitals and being treated for uncontrollable gagging!

HAZMAT crews and the CDC have quarantined the Boeing 747, while samples are being taken to determine what the Gas is.

Preliminary reports have linked this terrorist to firearm manufacturing and Internet sales.

Sen. Mcain, Leahy and Schuemer, have vowed to pass legislation to, prevent these tragedies, by ordering full body cavity searches on all passengers. Sen Schuemer stated, “We are doing it for the children”
View Quote

May God have mercy on the passengers souls [:D]
Link Posted: 12/16/2001 1:39:18 PM EDT
[#10]
[b]"We are doing it for The Children"[/b]

[b]LOL[/b]  
Link Posted: 12/16/2001 2:18:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

NOOOOOO!  You can't take FIRE on the plane!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top