Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/6/2001 10:07:07 AM EDT
Ok lets lighten things up here a bit.

I spirit of Ray a.k.a Waverunner getting pics of his plates and LEGP by the United Nations I think it was a while back? I propose we have a similer AR contest? Don't know what if any prizes but sounds fun?

Here it is, get a pic of your AR in the most obscure, out of place, Anti, in hands or next to someone famous / semi-famous, historical or whatever place you can "legally" or without getting busted or in trouble!

Simple rules, no photoshopping or fakes. Anyone up for it?

Later

IAJack
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 10:18:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Ok lets lighten things up here a bit.

I spirit of Ray a.k.a Waverunner getting pics of his plates and LEGP by the United Nations I think it was a while back? I propose we have a similer AR contest? Don't know what if any prizes but sounds fun?

Here it is, get a pic of your AR in the most obscure, out of place, Anti, in hands or next to someone famous / semi-famous, historical or whatever place you can "legally" or without getting busted or in trouble!

Simple rules, no photoshopping or fakes. Anyone up for it?

Later

IAJack
View Quote

Pardon my saying so, but this strikes me as suicidally stupid these days.
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 10:28:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
View Quote

You aren't being creative enough.
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 10:31:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 10:31:59 AM EDT
[#4]
I think someone just tried this near the White House this morning. [:P]
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 10:38:16 AM EDT
[#5]
First one to get a picture of Rosie O'Donnell french kissing Tom Selleck while bumping a street sweeper...

Wins big time.
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 10:42:00 AM EDT
[#6]
That attempt...semi-successful BTW, was during the summer, waaaaay before the events of 9/11

I'm all for having fun and doing wild stuff BUT given the state of current events, I DO NOT SUGGEST this.

Use your heads if you wish to proceed.

[b]DO NOT GIVE THE ANTI'S MORE AMMO, DO NOT MAKE US LOOK BAD, DO NOT DO ANYTHING TO EMBARASS YOURSELVES AND YOUR FAMILIES, DO NOT GET IN TROUBLE FOR DOING THIS!!![/b]

You have been warned...not all LEO's are "cool" like me and they will toss your ass in jail and make life miserable for you.
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 10:51:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
get a pic of your AR in the most obscure, out of place, Anti, in hands or next to someone famous / semi-famous, historical or whatever place you can "legally" or without getting busted
View Quote

You go first...
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 10:57:52 AM EDT
[#8]

View Quote

I have to agree to that.  I don't want to be in the position like Oneshotonekill.
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 11:07:14 AM EDT
[#9]
How about just wearing an AR15.com T shirt or something?

Aviator  [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 11:52:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Ok well I didn't mean anywhere where you could get busted big time. A shirt may work too?

What I was getting at was just some place obscure that you could get by with getting a pic. Or con, pay, beg or whatever someone well known into a snapshot with the "evil" black rifle?

I live close to the Grant Wood "American Gothic" house by chance, it is remote and ppl are always taking obscure pics there, so I may try me and the GF in front of it? I also live close to the house John Wayne was born in, so there would be another. Come on ppl be creative?
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 2:55:03 PM EDT
[#11]
I used to listen to Howard Stern alot.
He used to encourage his listeners to call up media outlets and TV shows and say "Baba Booey".

How about we all try to get through to the Larry King show and slip in the following words: (get your phones all warmed up!)

- "Goatboy"

or

- "McUZI"
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 3:00:46 PM EDT
[#12]
I think Larry is running a 10 second delay. Might work if you quickly slip it into your conversation though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top