Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/5/2001 2:58:27 PM EDT
Saw Bernard Goldberg interviewed last night on Fox about his new book "BIAS."  (I've ordered the book but have not received it.)
Bernard was with CBS for over twenty-eight years
and is himself a liberal which makes his conclusion all the more startling.
Bernard says the media is left biased and management knows it.
Another point he made is although he has been viciously attacked no one has said he wasn't telling the truth.
Finally, he states the big three  ABC, NBC and CBS are "HEMORRHAGING" viewers and that something must be done to retain their audience.

Is it possible that due to the almighty advertising dollar we're going to see a shift at least toward the center ????
Link Posted: 12/5/2001 3:04:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/5/2001 3:14:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Paul, I believe O'Reilly's share is almost twice that of "Cross Fire."
Bill Press "speaking for the left" was actually on with O'Reilly and at first said their two shows were not in the same time slot and then claimed the Fox audience was interested in hearing only one opinion.  O'Reilly chuckled, cut him off at the knees and dismissed him.

Something, something is going to change.  I just don't know what.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top