Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/3/2001 2:52:34 PM EDT
Today I was at a redlight. The guy ahead of me is driving a 4x4 Chevy 3/4 ton P/U cira 1979. It was lifted, loud, no mud flaps, and had a canopy.

Hanging from the axle - a set of testicals. Yeah buddy! Straight up fuckin balls in sack. These babys were nice too - like the size of a shotput each. The sac is flesh colored and all.

After seeing this lil gem I begin to check out the rest of his truck. I came to the bumper/window stickers, the two that caught my eye:

NRA

[b]Sniper[/b]- Reach out and touch someone

I decided I had to check out this nit wit. I caught up to him - he was this cherubic faced, glasses wearing dork that obviously lacked what was under his rear axle.

As I drove along and thought about the "sniper" sticker, the reach out and touch "someone" made me think about how the antis see a jackass like this and want to take away all of our rights.

Personally I think this guy was just an introverted wannabe / walter mitty / jackass. However, between his sac, stickers, and his look - I can see the argument that he should not own weapons.

What do you all think some of the stickers and T-shirts which would seem to promote the anti's arguments?
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 2:59:24 PM EDT
[#1]
The testicles sound cool!
Where can I get some for *my* truck?

[bounce] [bounce]
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 3:18:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't like most gun bumper stickers because they reflect poorly on gun owners.
Example: "Keep honking. I'm reloading!"
Maybe that's one of the reasons the antis think that CCW holders are dangerous.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 3:22:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Unfortunately we could get rid of both bumpers and stickers and it will mean nothing to the "anti's."  There must be no way for us to protect ourselves.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 3:28:08 PM EDT
[#4]
So uhh SIX, what does a sniper look like? What does a sniper drive? What should a sniper have stuck to his window?

The questions of an overweight, over 40, shooting enthuiast and pretty fair shot.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 3:34:33 PM EDT
[#5]
My Jeep club gives a set of balls (to be hung from your rear bumper) each trip we go on.  They go to the balliest driver going over all the tough obstacles without regard to damage to your truck.

As to the stickers...  whats the difference to other stickers.  Monica blows etc...  Don't blame me I voted Demorat or whatever.   etc.

Besides, the guy might be an excellent long distance shooter.  Also, you don't need to be a huge big guy to destroy someone in a fight.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 3:48:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Was that in Medford/White City?  I saw what sounded like the same truck last weekend when I was there.  It made me laugh.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 4:09:41 PM EDT
[#7]
I must agree, what does a sniper look like, heck what does a run of the mill ass kicking infantryman look like. I retired in 94 after 20 years in the infantry, I am 5'9" and 160 lbs right now. I spent time as a unit sniper, I don't have a bunch of stickers on my 79 Bronco, I don't like stickers. But you really can not tell a book by the cover.

SFC(ret) Rew E. Williams
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 6:23:54 PM EDT
[#8]
My car:

[img]http://home.supernet.com/~libertyof76/pictures/carpic.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 6:27:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Liberty - they call 'em "bumper" stickers for a reason.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 7:12:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Who said you can't have too much of a good thing? To me they say "Steal the guns that might be in this car!"
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 7:21:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Teddy Roosevelt: "Walk softly, carry a big stick." Braggarts are the guys that have the hardest time finding their teeth in a hurry.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 7:23:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Who said you can't have too much of a good thing? To me they say "Steal the guns that might be in this car!"
View Quote

I will second that!!!

Too showy for me. Kinda gives off an impression of a whacko gun nut about to go postal rather than a gun enthusiast.

Oh well to each his own...
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 7:28:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Plus, with all those bumper stickers, someone may think you're a lesbian.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 7:35:45 PM EDT
[#14]
[size=3][blue]Maybe we should ALL have bumperstickers like these.

We need to warn the anti-gun liberals where they are headed, what awaits them if they keep trying to take away our rights and liberty.

[/size=3][/blue]
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 7:45:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 8:10:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Was that in Medford/White City?  I saw what sounded like the same truck last weekend when I was there.  It made me laugh.
View Quote

As a matter of fact...

there are a few of these around

I can not help but wonder what they are thinking when they are standing in the checkout line with these.

LOL
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 8:36:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Cut 'em off a boar pig.  That's the fun/exciting part
View Quote

[shock]
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 8:51:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Yeah let's get rid of those bumper stickers and t-shirts.  Someone might be offended. Someone might think we are pro-gun or something. Let's ban them for the children!!!!!!!  We have to get rid of the 1st Amendment along with the 2nd, otherwise the children will never be safe!!!!

-SS
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 8:57:15 PM EDT
[#19]
If you look closely...there's only one sticker on the back of my car(Hint: It's disguised as one of those snotty Euro Sickers). You either know what it is or you don't.
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Waverunner%2FAR15Car%2EJPG[/img]
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 9:00:44 PM EDT
[#20]
I would say those bumper stickers tell the whole story.

Why hide it?

We is what we is.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 9:01:05 PM EDT
[#21]
LMAO!!  I have the Truck Nutz on my Dodge.  Email me if any of you would like a set.  I can hook you up with the guy who makes them!  These are the best ones that I have seen.  Top Quality.  There are some cheap ones out there, that don't look near as realistic as these.  One nut even hangs lower than the other!  [:D]They come in many colors too!  I love my Truck Nutz!  I get the funniest damn comments from people!  

Click on "My Photos" and then on "99 Ram 1500" to see them!
[url]http://photos.yahoo.com/jboze[/url]
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 9:04:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 9:06:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Rew, God loves the Infantry, it's true, but a good Cavalry Scout is worth his weight in Gold.

I agree that the stickers that display the usual "Keep Honking, I'm reloading" do put a bad light on us, however, the more important thing about doing that to your car is inviting someone to smash the window while you're in the mall and loot around under the seat and in the glovebox looking for your .357.

Link Posted: 12/4/2001 9:59:28 AM EDT
[#24]
No one wants a set a Truck Nutz??
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 10:05:28 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 10:12:53 AM EDT
[#26]
The guy sells them for $20 shipped!  I believe they are $17 with $3 shipping!  They are very high quality and some of the money is supposed to go to testicular cancer research.
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 10:17:51 AM EDT
[#27]
I personally prefer to keep a low profile (I don't put NRA stickers on my front door either...I prefer the element of... SUPRISE!!!!).  My feeling is that bumperstickers just cause undue attention...good AND bad.

However, if "truck nut boy" wants to have silly bumper stickers I can't stop him...however, I can think he's a goon.
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 11:00:39 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
LMAO!!  I have the Truck Nutz on my Dodge.  Email me if any of you would like a set.  I can hook you up with the guy who makes them!  These are the best ones that I have seen.  Top Quality.  There are some cheap ones out there, that don't look near as realistic as these.  One nut even hangs lower than the other!  [:D]They come in many colors too!  I love my Truck Nutz!  I get the funniest damn comments from people!  

Click on "My Photos" and then on "99 Ram 1500" to see them!
[url]http://photos.yahoo.com/jboze[/url]
View Quote

Dude, that is the funniest s*it i've seen in a long time! I'm still laughing at it. [:D]
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 11:04:26 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
The guy sells them for $20 shipped!  I believe they are $17 with $3 shipping!  They are very high quality and some of the money is supposed to go to testicular cancer research.
View Quote

You don't say!
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 11:11:06 AM EDT
[#30]
Simple low profile window decals are all I have, one for GOAL [url]www.goal.org[/url] and one from the NH State Police that was on the car when I bought it. Although I have been thinking about picking up an "RKBA" sticker [url]http://rkbabang.com/[/url] it doesn't scream out "gun-owner" but subtlety lets those who know what it means that they are in good company.
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 12:42:00 PM EDT
[#31]
I'd like to have a pair of those nutz! Miz Hun removed mine a long, long time ago!

Eric The(She SaysShe'llGive'EmBackWhenShe'sFinishedUsingThem!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 3:47:04 PM EDT
[#32]
My thought on the matter is FUCK what an anti-gunner thinks. Just how far are we supposed to go to appease them? First it's "don't put any gun-related bumper stickers on your car or truck" but where does it stop? I'd love it if the people who didn't share my thoughts on the 2nd amendment would respect my views even though they don't agree with them, but that ain't happening. So, I'm perfectly happy with having them FEAR me.

Link Posted: 12/4/2001 4:54:10 PM EDT
[#33]
While I personally don't have anything on my car that indicates that I own or keep firearms, I do feel that sometimes we go too far in trying to be the model gun owner.  One can come across as a intelligent adult who is responsible while still being a little fun.  This guy may be a bit nutty, but that does not mean that he is irresponsible and it is a bit rash to assume very much about him based on his appearance or his truck's appearance.  If the guy had something like a KKK sticker, I would feel differently, but just having a bit of tongue-in-cheek fun is not a crime per se.  It's bad enough these days when you can't compliment your female coworker or tell a simple joke without fearing for your job.  Jeez!  Have a little fun and who gives a crap what some uptight soccer-mom will think.  She's gonna vote for some gun grabber anyway, so lighten up and have a little fun...
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 5:00:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 5:04:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top