Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
6/21/2017 8:25:40 PM
Posted: 12/2/2001 8:32:16 PM EDT
Probably be more for backpacking/camping/hiking, but does anyone have any preferences of one over the other? Or are they created equally? Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 11:29:20 PM EDT
I can't be positive, but I think Camelbak is the original and Hydrastorm is the knockoff. If you looked at earlier Blackhawk ads, they used to be "Camelbak compatible."
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 1:09:09 PM EDT
Hydrastorm is a knockoff. I like the baffels and slightly thicker bladder in the HS, but the bite valve, well, it bites. I like the new camelbak's personally. I've crawled in the mud, swam, and dove my original for years. Never a leak or problem. -SARguy
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 1:24:42 PM EDT
Blackhawk no longer sells Camelbak, they sell Hydrastorm. I'm not even sure Camelbak is still made. Could very well be that Hydrastorm is a new line that replaced Camelbak.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 1:31:51 PM EDT
Camelbak is still made. I like mine. [url]http://camelbak.com/default2.cfm[/url]
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 1:35:16 PM EDT
Camelback is made by camelback Hydrastorm is made by Blackhawk I love my Hydrastorm!
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 1:46:42 PM EDT
I believe Camelback is the CHOICE of motocross and enduro motorcycle riders. Since those guys live and die by their water supply, that's gotta tell ya something.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 1:46:47 PM EDT
I have the Camelbak Storm, which happens to be a part of the MOLLE system. Have used it for about 2 years, in various 3 gun matches and outdoors, good to go gear!
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 3:03:43 PM EDT
from the topic name, I thought this would be a thread about some wacky new fangled hollowpoints. But after reading the thread, I have no clue what you are talking about.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 3:08:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/3/2001 3:00:50 PM EDT by Glo1]
Originally Posted By SteyrAUG: Blackhawk no longer sells Camelbak, they sell Hydrastorm. I'm not even sure Camelbak is still made. Could very well be that Hydrastorm is a new line that replaced Camelbak.
View Quote
What are you on crack or something? Or are you still trying to sell Blackhawk Crap? [url]www.eagleindustries.com[/url]
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 6:02:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/3/2001 5:54:47 PM EDT by SteyrAUG]
Originally Posted By Glo1:
Originally Posted By SteyrAUG: Blackhawk no longer sells Camelbak, they sell Hydrastorm. I'm not even sure Camelbak is still made. Could very well be that Hydrastorm is a new line that replaced Camelbak.
View Quote
What are you on crack or something? Or are you still trying to sell Blackhawk Crap? [url]www.eagleindustries.com[/url]
View Quote
I offer what I know and I get shit for it. I wasn't trying to sell ANYTHING. But a hearty "FUCK YOU" to you too sir. BTW your endorsement of Eagle products is reason enough for me to avoid them.
Top Top