Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/2/2001 7:21:56 PM EDT
Just read on Lucianne.com that the POS that is fighting for the Taliban is from California, I am shocked. Parents say he is a good boy and are looking for legal representation. They say they are standing beside him. Gee I wonder where he got his phucked up principles. Don't know about you but I think my Dad would be on the firing squad.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 7:31:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Great.  Now us Californians will never hear the end of it.

We don't want him.

-----
"He's only a lad, he really didn't mean it." [peep]
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 7:38:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 8:13:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Aw $hit, I heard the samething on the KFWB all news radio.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 8:15:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Wonderful, more reason to pick on us californians--Once he converted to Islam, he's on his own.

Do you think he'll be tried for treason?  It'll be a PR nightmare and surely be used in anti-us propaganda...
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 8:19:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 8:20:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 8:31:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Nope, he's a white dude that converted to Islam. So, all of a sudden he deserves a break? F that piece of crap.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 8:36:15 PM EDT
[#8]
He'll be brought back, and like everything else in this F'd up country, he'll be PC'd into some kind of martyr, or something. It would be great if they put him in front of a military tribunal, though, then he'd really be fucked. Can you imagine some hippie flamer trying to explain to an old Marine Corps. General, what he was doing fighting, against his Marines?
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 9:18:30 PM EDT
[#9]
[url]http://www.nytimes.com/2001/12/02/international/asia/02FORT.html[u/rl]

Taliban Holdouts Give Up at Fort, Looking Desperate

By CARLOTTA GALL
One thin Pakistani boy, Ijaz Latif, said he was 16 or 17 and had been in Afghanistan only two months.

[b]There was also one Arab who said he was born in the United States, in Baton Rouge, La., he said.[/b]

Mr. Jabar, the Uzbek, said that the fighters had survived the bombings by hiding in ditches and trenches out in the open, and then moved into the deep basement of the classroom building to take cover from the Northern Alliance gun and tank fire. But two days ago the Northern Alliance poured diesel fuel into the underground rooms and set fire to it.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 10:01:07 PM EDT
[#10]
His name is John Walker and converted to Islam. He couldnt speak the native language so he was put with the foreign Taliban troops.  They should give him a 5 minute head start and let the widows of the firefighters and poliemen have a whack at him.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 10:16:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Actually, I think he is from Berkley.  I also heard that he did not handle any assault weapons while with the Taliban, in keeping with his hometown traditions.  
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 10:19:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Actually, I think he is from Berkley.  I also heard that he did not handle any assault weapons while with the Taliban, in keeping with his hometown traditions.  
View Quote

Well, that explains why the good folks in Berkley voted not to support the war. Well, hell, they got kids fighting for the other side! Can you blame em?

Aviator  [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 10:23:21 PM EDT
[#13]
was this the fucker that was the subject on the forums a month or so ago? said he was going over there to fight for the Taliban?  i say shoot the prick for treason.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 10:28:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Just saw this on the news. His name is John, he's from WASHINGTON D.C.!!!

What does that matter anyway?

He survived the prison uprising (Damn it!) and is now a POW.

I mean he's a POS!!!
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 12:30:17 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Just saw this on the news. His name is John, he's from WASHINGTON D.C.!!!

What does that matter anyway?

He survived the prison uprising (Damn it!) and is now a POW.

I mean he's a POS!!!
View Quote

Oh My G_D!!!
They found Johnny Walker Black, alive???

I can't believe he left the police state paradise of the district to go to Afghanistan!  Who would want to leave the hood to go to hell?

Besides I could have sworn I saw Mr. Johnny Walker just this weekend!

P.S.  Maybe if we had actually taken the vote to declare war we could try him for treason, but since we aren't at war, the worst he could be charged with is giving bad publicity to the Uber-Stadt!
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 12:32:45 AM EDT
[#16]
I hope that bastard performs the self-destruct command.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 12:43:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Maybe he got frustrated by not being able to legally play with the fun toys in Kali and decided to go where he could grab one whenever he wanted.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 1:19:24 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
was this the fucker that was the subject on the forums a month or so ago? said he was going over there to fight for the Taliban?  i say shoot the prick for treason.
View Quote

No, that was a different asshole that also deserves a most heinous and painful death![img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/alexanderredhook%2Fsamurai%2Egif[/img]

And I quote his mother....
[i]"but he is such a sweet boy"[/i].. [i]"he must have been brainwashed to do this"[/i]

Well lady I give you a big ol' F.U. for being in denial that your young sweet child is a worthless piece of shit.[-!-]

Alex

Link Posted: 12/3/2001 2:03:35 AM EDT
[#19]
so is he one of the 13 that got taken away to the remote island? he should be shot for treason. who cares if he was a nice boy, nice people can still do mean and evil things. what ever happened to faceing the consequences of ones actions. funny i live up in oregon and their has been nothing in the news about this guy. i think i will have to call my local tv stations and ask what is up with that. maybe they will report the story and take some of the heat off of oregon for looking so stupid for not complying with federal inititives to question people.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top