Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/2/2001 6:53:20 AM EDT
Just an observation here, and maybe the Anti's should read these forums...
I've noticed in the last week, we've had members here lose girlfriends, get divorced, get married, get pregnant, have deaths in the family, lose jobs, get jobs, and in general live life like any other person.

Damn, who would have thought that we could be like them.

No_Expert

For those that can't figure it out, I'm not being mean or poking fun at our members. Just pointing out the obvious that the Anti-'s could never see, or accept.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 7:28:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 7:42:07 AM EDT
[#2]
No way!
Don't you know that we are all gun nuts on the verge of going postal at any given time because we have these Evil black rifles that talk to us and tell us to do bad things....[whacko]

John
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 8:13:57 AM EDT
[#3]
I have guns that I keep loaded all the time because the aliens are listening to me to hear if I have been talking with Jesus Christ because he saves my sins whenever I walk in the shopping mall and get my nails done at the meat counter of the parking lot when the Korean lady telephones the CIA to receive her orders for my execution that cannot be carried out for lack of constitutionality but nobody believes the first amendment is the second chapter of the book of revelations in the bible which is why I keep hearing the demon Zaraphthul telling me to defend myself by climbing to the top of the parking garage and make a last attempt to witness to the world by forfeiting my own life as a martyr in order to stop the voices inside my head I must stop the operatives from capturing the queen of England and transporting her back to the planet of the apes which is where the aliens originated from.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 8:23:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I have guns that I keep loaded all the time because the aliens are listening to me to hear if I have been talking with Jesus Christ because he saves my sins whenever I walk in the shopping mall and get my nails done at the meat counter of the parking lot when the Korean lady telephones the CIA to receive her orders for my execution that cannot be carried out for lack of constitutionality but nobody believes the first amendment is the second chapter of the book of revelations in the bible which is why I keep hearing the demon Zaraphthul telling me to defend myself by climbing to the top of the parking garage and make a last attempt to witness to the world by forfeiting my own life as a martyr in order to stop the voices inside my head I must stop the operatives from capturing the queen of England and transporting her back to the planet of the apes which is where the aliens originated from.
View Quote
            ......................................................................................................EXACTLY!
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 8:34:26 AM EDT
[#5]
You're the only real person here, you're typing to automated response bots.

We're not really here, this world doesn't really exist...

[:D][:D][:D]
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 8:39:23 AM EDT
[#6]
I just took a shit, and read the newspaper.
I think I'll have another cup of coffee.
After that, I think I'll go to the store to get light bulbs for the overhead light in the hallway.
Maybe I should stop at the Deli and get a nice ham sandwich.
My arm itches.
There, I scratched it.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 12:33:36 PM EDT
[#7]
I am still so damn poor that the "will work for food" sign holding homless people want to start a fundraiser for me.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 2:48:52 PM EDT
[#8]
waitaminute.....postal???  I have a Postal Jeep, and my father was a Postal worker.... could it be..... am I the prophesized one??  

NAAAAA!

No_Expert
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 2:50:59 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm real![:)]
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 3:20:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 4:33:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Hey don't forget that we are comedians too!....or trying. [:D]
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 5:02:22 AM EDT
[#12]
And the recipient of this week's Faulkner Award is...
BenDover!
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 5:15:20 AM EDT
[#13]
Shouldn't that be the "James Joyce Awarrd"?
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 7:24:30 AM EDT
[#14]
If I could only get that lucky. None of my published works ever made it off of the 'Letters to the Editor' page. I probably could play a good manic depressive psychotic. I have a friend who had an aunt that was really bad. When we were little kids, we would intentionally get her to ramble about topics and tape record it for shits and giggles. Classic stuff. What juvenile fun! Poor old woman went to her grave believing that she was the illegitimate child of Frank Sinatra.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 7:35:55 AM EDT
[#15]
Post from Major-Murphy -
Shouldn't that be the "James Joyce Awarrd"?
View Quote

Nope, Arock is correct! It had that certain 'Sound and Fury' quality to it! Gotta be the Faulkner Award!

Eric The(ATaleToldByAnIdiot)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 7:35:58 AM EDT
[#16]
Actually, I'll give him the "Run On Sentence" award.

After all, I AM  the grammar Nazi.

[BD]

Link Posted: 12/3/2001 7:39:25 AM EDT
[#17]
"Ulysses" by James Joyce, arguably one of the greatest works of western
literature, contains a run-on sentence that goes on for twenty-seven pages.

Link Posted: 12/3/2001 8:02:08 AM EDT
[#18]
Per the liberal definition of a gun owner, I am:

Dumb,ugly,stinky,stupid,inbred,deviant,perverted,nasty,naked,nefarious and murderous..

They ain't so far off...[}:D]

ARSwami

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top