Posted: 11/30/2001 6:58:06 PM EDT
[img]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1776710&a=13738020&p=56949089[/img]
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 7:20:17 PM EDT
[#1]
[img]http://www1.ics.uci.edu/~pazzani/4H/Alpine.gif[/img]

Ed: Jeez that was lame of me.
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 7:21:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't let Bill Clinton see this.....it may be the one thing he hasn't tried....
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 8:37:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 10:57:46 PM EDT
[#4]

[img]web-comm.com/ar15/monkey1.jpg[/img]

Oops...
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 4:07:37 PM EDT
[#5]
[beer]
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 4:11:48 PM EDT
[#6]
What are the odds that BigPig locks this thread shortly?

Ai
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 4:14:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 4:15:31 PM EDT
[#8]
i saw the tiile and i wasn't actually expecting it but bam the pic loads and tere's a goat. if i was drinking something it would be all over the screen now..

OffRoad
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 4:17:32 PM EDT
[#9]
[img]http://www1.ics.uci.edu/~pazzani/4H/Alpine.gif[/img]

That goat smiled at me.
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 4:29:36 PM EDT
[#10]
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/coyote3%2Fgoat%2Ejpg[/img]
coyote3
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 4:38:51 PM EDT
[#11]
LMAO  Did anyone here KNOW there was a gay rodeo?????

[img]http://www.igra.com/images/events/goat.jpg[/img]

Goat Dressing
This two-person event was created specially for gay rodeo.  The team stands 50 feet from the point where the goat is tethered.  One of the team members has a pair of jockey-style underwear worn over their forearms. When the whistle sounds, the team runs to the goat.  The team member without the underwear picks up the goat's rear hooves, grabs the underwear from around the other member's arms, and pulls it up the legs of the goat.  Both team members must then race back to the start/finish line and cross the finish line to stop the time.  The underwear must stay over the goat's tail bone until the timer is tagged by both members.

[b]Edited to add:  GoatBoy?  Would you like to comment on this phenomenon?[/b]
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 4:39:05 PM EDT
[#12]
MMMMmmmm....  Finally a goat of the day...

TheRedGoat/Baphomet
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 4:42:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Lord, I thought we were going to have a nice discussion of the rise and fall of the Iranian foreign minister, Sadegh Ghotbzadeh, when I first saw this oddly misspelled thread!

If you remember, Ghotbzadeh was the Iranian foreign minister during most of the Iran Hostage Crisis that so plagued Jimmy Carter's presidency!

As the crisis was nearing an end, Ghotbzadeh was taken to a wall near the Teheran Airport and executed upon orders from the 'Holy' Man, Ayatollah Khomeini.

Carter himself suffered a similar experience in the general election that same year!

Eric The(It'sMorningInAmerica,Baby!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 4:43:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
LMAO  Did anyone here KNOW there was a gay rodeo?????

Goat Dressing
This two-person event was created specially for gay rodeo.  The team stands 50 feet from the point where the goat is tethered.  One of the team members has a pair of jockey-style underwear worn over their forearms. When the whistle sounds, the team runs to the goat.  The team member without the underwear picks up the goat's rear hooves, grabs the underwear from around the other member's arms, and pulls it up the legs of the goat.  Both team members must then race back to the start/finish line and cross the finish line to stop the time.  The underwear must stay over the goat's tail bone until the timer is tagged by both members.

[b]Edited to add:  GoatBoy?  Would you like to comment on this phenomenon?[/b]
View Quote

OMG! You're serious aren't you?
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 4:44:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Lord, I thought we were going to have a nice discussion of the rise and fall of the Iranian foreign minister, Sadegh Ghotbzadeh, when I first saw this oddly misspelled thread!

If you remember, Ghotbzadeh was the Iranian foreign minister during most of the Iran Hostage Crisis that so plagued Jimmy Carter's presidency!

As the crisis was nearing an end, Ghotbzadeh was taken to a wall near the Teheran Airport and executed upon orders from the 'Holy' Man, Ayatollah Khomeini.

Carter himself suffered a similar experience in the general election that same year!

Eric The(It'sMorningInAmerica,Baby!)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

You ever hear the joke about the "Fit hitting the Shan?"

TheRedGoat/Baphomet
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 4:46:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 4:51:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

[img]web-comm.com/ar15/monkey1.jpg[/img]
View Quote

Damn she's cute!

Maybe a little young for me BUT
you know what they say,

Blonds Have More Fun! [:o)]
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 5:10:09 PM EDT
[#18]
[img]http://fiascofarm.com/photos/goldie-udder1.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 5:41:20 PM EDT
[#19]
OK, bare breasts.

THIS THREAD'S LOCKED
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top