Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Posted: 11/29/2001 6:17:08 PM EDT
Kiesler's Wholesale [url]www.kiesler.com[/url] has a great deal on these, but only in the following configuration: Bushmaster M4 flat-top upper complete upper, with Bushmaster 16" preban barrel, bayo lug, threaded, with A2 flash hider. Comes with standard carbine handguards, and as a bonus, comes with a side sling adapter. All for $350 This does not include a bolt/carrier, but does include the charging handle. This same upper sells for $395, and the side sling adapter is worth $29. I just got mine in, and it is flawless. They have them in stock. Great way to save $75. This deal is not on their website, but from their shotgun news ad.
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 6:23:49 PM EDT
FALARAK, do they give you a carry handle with it?
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 11:26:31 PM EDT
Do you have to be a LEO to buy one? I didn't find it on the catalog.
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 11:48:53 PM EDT
I have seen it in shotgun news for that price, i decided to pay a little more for the 14.5 but it is a good deal. Thye did have them in stock a little while ago.. is a goood deal..
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 3:42:21 AM EDT
It is advertised on their website now.
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 9:06:03 AM EDT
Originally Posted By 1: FALARAK, do they give you a carry handle with it?
View Quote
No.
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 9:06:35 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Kalifornia: Do you have to be a LEO to buy one? I didn't find it on the catalog.
View Quote
It's not in the catalog, it was in a shotgun news ad. If you call them, the'll know about it.
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 10:54:57 AM EDT
How is this a better deal than buying the entire upper assembly? By the time you add all the extras it is a better deal to buy complete, head-spaced etc. My 2 cents.
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 11:14:20 AM EDT
Originally Posted By drjarhead: How is this a better deal than buying the entire upper assembly? By the time you add all the extras it is a better deal to buy complete, head-spaced etc. My 2 cents.
View Quote
Read the top again. This same upper sells direct from bushmaster, in the same condition, for $395. You get it for $350. Plus you get a side sling adapter worth $30. Therefore, you are saving $75 on this config. Ok, lets say you want a complete upper with bolt and carrier. Bushmaster charges $535 for that (still no carry handle) With this upper, you spend $350, and then $115 on a bolt/carrier, and for the same thing, you only spent $465... PLUS you got a side sling adapter. So thats a savings of about $100 on this config. Any way you slice it, this is a good deal. How could you get a better deal? The are complete headspaced uppers. The only "extra" you have to buy is the bolt/carrier... if you needed one. And it still comes out WAY cheaper.
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 11:26:16 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Redbone: It is advertised on their website now.
View Quote
Where ?
Top Top