Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Posted: 11/28/2001 4:54:59 PM EST
[Last Edit: 11/28/2001 5:04:15 PM EST by Paul]
So, has any one used this regularly? It's that little red dot next to the 'log out' & 'profile' button. (After one logs in.) I discovered it a while ago, but how offten does anyone use it? I think it's kinda cool. Other forums have it too, but it's called a private message feature. Sort of if you don't want to post your email address, people can still send to you. Opinions? Comments on it.... [fixed topic spelling - Paul]
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 5:11:40 PM EST
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 5:14:56 PM EST
Does it work?
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 5:15:12 PM EST
Originally Posted By Paul: I get a couple messages a week with it - I just which the thing was a bit bigger so when it starts blinking I would notice it faster [:)].
View Quote
I agree !!! I like it, but that tiny little light just does'nt get noticed quickly.
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 5:21:35 PM EST
Originally Posted By Oslow: Does it work?
View Quote
I 'IM' Garryowen and he replied.....so it works. But I have to agree, the light has to be bigger or it pops up a notice like (sorry to coin an old phrase), "you have mail". Paul, thanks for the fixing. I type too fast at times and well..... spelling isn't a strong thing. That' why I love the spell check in word processors (but at times, don't like to run it here on discussion forums....lazy.)
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 6:02:11 PM EST
all ive sent so far was a test to Killjoy he got it so yeah it works
Top Top