Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/28/2001 5:54:59 PM EDT
So, has any one used this regularly?  It's that little red dot next to the 'log out' & 'profile' button.  (After one logs in.)

I discovered it a while ago, but how offten does anyone use it?

I think it's kinda cool.  Other forums have it too, but it's called a private message feature.  Sort of if you don't want to post your email address, people can still send to you.

Opinions?  Comments on it....

[fixed topic spelling - Paul]
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 6:11:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 6:14:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Does it work?
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 6:15:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I get a couple messages a week with it - I just which the thing was a bit bigger so when it starts blinking I would notice it faster [:)].
View Quote

I agree !!! I like it, but that tiny little light just does'nt get noticed quickly.
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 6:21:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Does it work?
View Quote

I 'IM' Garryowen and he replied.....so it works.

But I have to agree, the light has to be bigger or it pops up a notice like (sorry to coin an old phrase), "you have mail".

Paul, thanks for the fixing.  I type too fast at times and well..... spelling isn't a strong thing.  That' why I love the spell check in word processors (but at times, don't like to run it here on discussion forums....lazy.)

Link Posted: 11/28/2001 7:02:11 PM EDT
[#5]
all ive sent so far was a test to Killjoy he got it so yeah it works
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top