Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/27/2001 11:40:57 AM EDT

Anyone seen or have a bag or back pack that with fit a AR-15 Carbine Broken down? 24" Length Min.

Or can anyone verify if a Large Alice pack can
fit the 24" upper.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 11:54:22 AM EDT
[#1]
bump
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 5:42:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I just use a sports bag I bought at Sprots Authority.  Just go down and buy one the right size.  They come in all sizes and colors, and they certainly are less obtrusive than an ALICE pack.  I forgot the size of mine, but it can carry a full size AR or FAL broken down, or a Daewoo K2 or Rem 870 folded, or the Bushy bullpup complete.  They don't print, and the bag will hold three or more at once, though it gets quite heavy.  

My bag will not fit an AK, or any other full-stocked rifle/carbine, unless you have a way of breaking it down.

Ross
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 1:18:14 AM EDT
[#3]
You mean a backpack like this?

[url]www.olyarms.com/backpacks.html[/url]
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 1:28:15 AM EDT
[#4]
[url]http://www.tacticaltailor.com/catalog/packs.htm[/url]
I think these guys make one also (or make the ones that Oly is selling).
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 4:11:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks, The sports bag wont work for me cause
it's for use for field ops, [marines] and I need that military look.

The http://www.olyarms.com/backpacks.html does not work, pics gone?

That Tactical Talior site is cool that Car-15 bag looks good but want to fit other stuff like BDU's & stuff looks too small and at $210 it better be
lined in gold! [shock] God Damn! too much.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top