Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
2/23/2017 5:55:53 PM
Posted: 11/27/2001 9:28:13 AM EST
There are three religious truths: 1. Jews do not recognize Jesus as the Messiah. 2. Protestants do not recognize the Pope as the leader of the Christian faith. 3. Baptists do not recognize each other in the liquor store or at Hooters.
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 9:37:50 AM EST
Originally Posted By Jarhead_22: 3. Baptists do not recognize each other in the liquor store or at Hooters.
View Quote
LOL!
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 9:43:24 AM EST
Originally Posted By Jarhead_22: There are three religious truths: 1. Jews do not recognize Jesus as the Messiah. 2. Protestants do not recognize the Pope as the leader of the Christian faith. 3. Baptists do not recognize each other in the liquor store or at Hooters.
View Quote
OK, I'm TRYING to find something to argue with here, but I can't!!!! [:D] (or coming out of the adult section at the video store!!!!!!)
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 9:45:51 AM EST
When I was a kid, my parents were wrapped up in a fundamentalist pentecostal movement. I remember the regular group shopping trips on Friday nites to KMart where the churchies would all congregate in the electronics department so they could watch Dallas and Falcon Crest. (it was seriously frowned upon to own a television. big no no)
Top Top