Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 6:31:17 PM EDT
[#1]
BTT one more time because I am very appreciative of Steel_Rat's posting . . .
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 10:10:36 PM EDT
[#2]
God I'm sick.  I've come back to this multiple times to see Steel_Rat's post.

Hats off to a fine job.  (Steel_Rat and Brit's plastic surgeon)
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 10:32:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Steel_Rat,
As much as I wish it were the one.......The video I'm talking about is MUCH hotter!  If someone can PPLEASE find that vid I'm talking about with the Jiggly Jugglies bursting out of a TANK TOP......PLEASE POST TIT!

TITS UP TO ALL OF YOU!  WOOT, WOOT!
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 10:52:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
If men knew what we women were really thinking they'd be shocked.. We really do have a strong sex drive also!
View Quote

Andrea,
I think the woman's sex drive is tied into the reproductive cycle, us men are horny all the time....womenz get horny as hell at that particular time in the month.

Okay, we now know what Miss_Magnum looks like and she's a beautiful womanz, how do you compare?
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 11:40:53 PM EDT
[#5]
There are much more beautiful women by far, who aren't fake.  [sex]
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 3:08:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Those pix are cool for the obvious reasons, but I especially like them because they are candid outtakes and not carefully posed.  Very spontaneous, just like when I rush the stage, grab Britney and . . . never mind.

Also, why does the poor girl have three belly buttons?  Did the plastic surgeon get carried away?
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 9:23:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
There are much more beautiful women by far, who aren't fake.  [sex]
View Quote
yeah aslso she looks to damn slutty for my tastes
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top