Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/25/2001 7:19:41 PM EDT
I am in dis belief. I just saw the highlights. Holy shitsu batman. They looked good, Or as they say in the Bay Area "the looked hella good" WTF put the fire in their pants. I am a big fan, but golly gee wally, they looked awesome in this game.

OK, let hear it...."Colts are bad" "Colts ain't the [stick your team name here] or else they would've won." "Manning ain't sh*t." "Colts offense is over rated" Yadiyadayada..........
Link Posted: 11/25/2001 7:30:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Just thought I'd add a vid of the cheerleaders [:D] [url]http://cbs.sportsline.com/u/video/sf001115d_g.ram[/url]
Link Posted: 11/25/2001 9:30:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I am in dis belief. I just saw the highlights. Holy shitsu batman. They looked good, Or as they say in the Bay Area "the looked hella good" WTF put the fire in their pants. I am a big fan, but golly gee wally, they looked awesome in this game.

OK, let hear it...."Colts are bad" "Colts ain't the [red]N[/red][gold]I[/gold][red]N[/red][gold]E[/gold][red]R[/red][gold]S[/gold]or else they would've won." "Manning ain't sh*t." "Colts offense is over rated" Yadiyadayada..........
View Quote

They [b]hella[/b] looked good. (Where the hell did "hella" come from? Sounds hella weird don't you think?). [:D] The cheerleaders are [b]hella[/b] fine!
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 5:48:16 AM EDT
[#3]
As a long time '9r fan, I will have to say though, that they had a lot of help from the Colts in the win (5 turnovers).
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 5:53:48 AM EDT
[#4]
hey with any luck they might get to play the team from across the bay in late jan. if that happens I do not care who wins because I like them both.  go niners!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 5:59:20 AM EDT
[#5]
jc121,
Been thinking the same thing. The battle of the Bay?
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 6:03:45 AM EDT
[#6]
seb127:
 if that happens get out of the bay area for a few days, we all now what happened in 1989 the last time teams from those two cities faced each other for the world series. (earthquake)
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 3:46:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

They [b]hella[/b] looked good. (Where the hell did "hella" come from? Sounds hella weird don't you think?). [:D] The cheerleaders are [b]hella[/b] fine!
View Quote

You know I've been wondering that myself, but everyone I knew in H.S., College, and just about anyone in my age group from S.F. says Hella ......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top