Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
6/21/2017 8:25:40 PM
Posted: 11/25/2001 9:09:49 AM EDT
I think it came out in the mid 80’s. I never really listened to the lyrics. Submitted without comment: Silent Running - Mike + the Mechanics Take the children and yourself And hide out in the cellar By now the fighting will be close at hand Don't believe the church and state And everything they tell you Believe in me, I'm with the high command Can you hear me, can you hear me running? Can you hear me running, can you hear me calling you? Can you hear me, can you hear me running? Can you hear me running, can you hear me calling you? There's a gun and ammunition Just inside the doorway Use it only in emergency Better you should pray to God The Father and the Spirit Will guide you and protect from up here Can you hear me, can you hear me running? Can you hear me running, can you hear me calling you? Can you hear me, can you hear me running? Can you hear me running, can you hear me calling you? Swear allegiance to the flag Whatever flag they offer Never hint at what you really feel Teach the children quietly For some day sons and daughters Will rise up and fight while we stood still Can you hear me, can you hear me running? Can you hear me running, can you hear me calling you? Can you hear me, can you hear me running? Can you hear me running, can you hear me calling you? Can you hear me running (can you hear me calling you?) (Can you hear me) hear me calling you? (Can you hear me running) hear me running babe? (Can you hear me running) hear me running? Calling you, calling you
Link Posted: 11/25/2001 9:13:56 AM EDT
Of Course. it is still played on the radio from time to time.
Link Posted: 11/25/2001 9:15:09 AM EDT
No comment. [;)]
Link Posted: 11/25/2001 9:18:07 AM EDT
Originally Posted By QCMGR: Swear allegiance to the flag Whatever flag they offer Never hint at what you really feel Teach the children quietly For some day sons and daughters Will rise up and fight while we stood still
View Quote
Not with MTV around.
Link Posted: 11/25/2001 9:19:41 AM EDT
I thought it was kind of timely.
Link Posted: 11/25/2001 10:34:19 AM EDT
It was on Airwolf once.
Link Posted: 11/25/2001 10:48:43 AM EDT
It is a song that promotes anti-government terrorism and the FBI should be notified so that these garage workers are put under investigation.
Link Posted: 11/25/2001 10:50:01 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Imbroglio: It is a song that promotes anti-government terrorism and the FBI should be notified so that these garage workers are put under investigation.
View Quote
LMAO!
Top Top