Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/24/2001 4:32:47 PM EDT
Which would you rather see, "DEAD" or "ALIVE"? At the rate that 5150's going posting [whacko], crazy stuff about "the wife" lately, it's going to make him very short lived! Or, hmmmm , maybe we will just have to share a lil' of his info, huh?

[spank]  Bring it on!!!!  [stick]
Link Posted: 11/24/2001 4:36:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/24/2001 4:51:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Come on hony it was just a joke, I would never sell or trade you in for a new rifle or mp5k with a few 30 rd. mags, not that is what I am looking to get here in trade just saying I would never say any thing like that seriously.
so what do ya say? [sex]
Link Posted: 11/24/2001 4:54:39 PM EDT
[#3]
5150, I see....."drought" in your future (your near future).
[:D]
Link Posted: 11/25/2001 8:28:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Yes life is very dry here right now![>Q]
Link Posted: 11/25/2001 9:41:15 AM EDT
[#5]
If you were a real man you'd respect your wife. Cheap shots at her to your internet buddies may help you deal with your own inadequacies, but they tear down her self esteem. Feel better about yourself now, tough guy? She's probably in some room crying her eyes out. Shouldn't you be out supporting your family?
Link Posted: 11/25/2001 9:49:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
If you were a real man you'd respect your wife. Cheap shots at her to your internet buddies may help you deal with your own inadequacies, but they tear down her self esteem. Feel better about yourself now, tough guy? She's probably in some room crying her eyes out. Shouldn't you be out supporting your family?
View Quote
Ron no one asked you and your supost to be on the side of your buddy! [;D]
Link Posted: 11/25/2001 10:33:20 AM EDT
[#7]
I am on your side. If I attack you, then she realizes all of your friends are not insensitive jerks. She already knows you and Dave are buttholes, and Matt smells like Kirk now. It's strategery!
Karri, what kind of info are we talkin' here?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top