Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Posted: 11/24/2001 1:13:34 PM EST
I used to go to the Bill Goodman shows in Detriot ( I live in Canada) but they stopped years ago. Then I went to shows at the Gibraltar Trade centre. I moved this summer and now the closest border to me is Niagara Falls/Lewistion. Are there any gun shows in that area I can go too?
Link Posted: 11/24/2001 1:32:45 PM EST
*sigh* unfortunately, NY is Guns show unfriendly. No more Gov't facilities may be used to house them. Hence many of them have disappeared.
Link Posted: 11/24/2001 2:04:55 PM EST
There are many shows in the wny area.....two a year at hamburg fairgrounds.....so far anyway....there are more out in the "sticks" than anywhere.....and are good/bad depending on where.....what is REAL popular right now are the "raffles" for obvious reasons......it`s probably better to do your own "shopping" at the gun dealers on a periodic basis.....this seems to be the best way to get good deals on what you`re looking for...any shows I `ve personally been to suck as far as I`m concerned....if you know what you want and can be a little patient, there are deals to be had.....even with the "high price" guys.....e-mail if you want.....
Link Posted: 11/24/2001 8:08:57 PM EST
Look for the Lyons Club show in Lockport early in the year... when I get my notice in the mail I'll scan it in. They have fairly strict rules regarding crafts and non-gun related items. FITTER out
Top Top