Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/23/2001 4:52:50 PM EDT
Mojo!! - Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You.[bounce]  

I went down to the shoot in Conroe today.  I was looking forward to meeting a few more AR15.comers, but as it turned out, Mojo, his Uncle and Cousin, and myself were the only ones from the board there. (Beuhler, Beuhler, GodBlessTexas, GodBlessTexas[;D])

Well, Mojo just keeps handing me loaded mags(HIS AMMO) and asking, "Wanna put some (more)rounds through my M-16 / Uzi / MP5SD"?  

How was I supposed to say "No" to that?  It would have been easier to turn down "Wanna run this boxcar full of Trojans through Brittany Spears?", then to turn down a suppressed MP5 full of ammo I didn't buy!!

[size=5]MOJO...YOU DA MAN!![/size=5]  

Semper Fi
Link Posted: 11/23/2001 4:59:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Wanna run this boxcar full of Trojans through Brittany Spears?
View Quote

LOL!
Link Posted: 11/23/2001 5:19:24 PM EDT
[#2]
DAMN!!!!!!
I really need to move to Texas!!

Sgtar15
This is my [b]AIrsoft[/b]rifle, there are many like it, but this one is [b]Kalifornia[/b] legal.
[img]http://www.redstorm.com/images/m16_inv.gif[/img]

Link Posted: 11/23/2001 6:26:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/23/2001 6:35:25 PM EDT
[#4]
that britney spears line is the best.
john
Link Posted: 11/23/2001 6:36:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Sorry guys.  We slept in really late and didn't make it out there in time.  We didn't get to shoot until 4:30 pm, and then my little brother ended up getting sick and I had to take him home.  I think I'm coming down with it too, but it's too soon to tell.

I'm sorry we missed it, as it sounds like it was a heck of a shoot.  Mojo, are you back in Dallas yet?  If not, I hope you have a safe trip back, and my apologies for not making it out there to meet you.  Yesterday just wiped us out.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 11/23/2001 6:54:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/23/2001 6:57:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
How did you like C-mag?
View Quote

Tooooooo much fun!  Now if I could only convince my wife that the world is about to fall off its' axis [b]UNLESS[/b] "we" aquire a C-mag.  Thanks again!!

GBT - Sorry I couldn't wait around for ya.  I left at about 2:30.  We'll see ya next time, if the good Lord is willing and the creek don't rise.

Semper Fi
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top