Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 3:22:49 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
LOL, never knew that even existed. Not around these parts at least.
+1

I like fries, but that is wayyyyyy too many.
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 3:27:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I've never seen the fries.

We did stop at a McD's in South Carolina somewhere during beach week when i graduated that had 50 piece buckets of nuggets
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 3:30:46 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I did a search on google and have found out that most McDonald's have gotten rid of the Bucket of fries, but my local one still has them.

They are a large soda filled over flowing with french fries.

WTF Buckets???

We don't have nothing like where I live.

I live in Ft. Wayne, which is one of the fattest cities in the US.  You would think McDonald's would at least try to cater to the demand of the consumer.
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 3:31:53 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I asked and was told for about $10 they would fill a bag up with fries

For $10 you'd get alot more off the dollar menu depending on the bag.

I might get one and see if I can finish them before it gets cold
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 3:33:00 PM EDT
[#5]
I ate a bucker of fries at McD's once.  

I had ordered a large fry and they said they were out of the little paper cups that they normally put them in, so they gave me a soda cup full of them instead.

Link Posted: 6/21/2008 3:47:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Their fries suck since they stopped soaking them in beef broth.
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 6:25:18 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I did a search on google and have found out that most McDonald's have gotten rid of the Bucket of fries, but my local one still has them.

They are a large soda filled over flowing with french fries.

WTF Buckets???

We don't have nothing like where I live.

I live in Ft. Wayne, which is one of the fattest cities in the US.  You would think McDonald's would at least try to cater to the demand of the consumer.

You ever been to Antwerp, OH? I have some family there. The science center in Ft. Wayne is a really cool place to take kids or just to go see.
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 6:45:29 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
WTF OMG! why doesnt MY McNasties sell Bucket O Death?  I would so go get one now and make a dinner pic.

+1, LOL, I've never seen or heard of McDonalds offering the Bucket of Fries.  It would be awesome if they did.

Bill3508
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 6:45:48 PM EDT
[#9]
I will buy it once
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 6:49:05 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Their fries still rule the world over everyone else though.  Nobody else comes close.  McD fries FTMFW.

Bill3508
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 6:52:51 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Their fries still rule the world over everyone else though.  Nobody else comes close.  McD fries FTMFW.

Bill3508

Wendys has the best fries, hands down. In normal shaped fries, now, chik fil a, thats living, and so are the Arby's curly fries.
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 7:02:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 7:22:59 PM EDT
[#13]

How about Fish McDippers?

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top