Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/22/2001 3:15:51 AM EDT
turkeys would be the national bird. Does this mean we would be eating eagles for Thanksgiving dinner and have turkeys tattooed on our arms? [shock] I need some sleep.

Happy Thanksgiving Day to all, and your families.
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 3:20:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 3:22:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Thinkin outside the box.  Choices are

A:smart
B:Its early
C:you have been drinking
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 3:37:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 3:41:06 AM EDT
[#4]
no drinking

no drugs

early or late--depends on which way your heading

smart--well, maybe smart ass [:D]
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 7:52:25 AM EDT
[#5]
No, that doesn't mean we'd be eating eagles. Besides, eagles are dirty birds. We're the ones assigning great nobility to them and all they do is eat carrion and road kill. Turkeys are hilarious to watch, they're so stupid.

Seagulls are graceful in flight and I enjoyed reading "Jonathon Livingston Seagull" as a kid, but I see them as sky rats. McDonalds food is the preferred diet of this species.

The Raven is the smartest bird alive, I'd vote for him over the eagle or the turkey.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top